Welcome to Gaia! ::

WeEatTheMonsters
Well hi everyone. I'm new as you can see 3nodding and (really not sure what else to say) but I hope we will be able to be good friends sweatdrop
Hello and welcome!

Are the monsters tasty? o.O

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
Welcome to Gaia!
Great Lakes haze
Welcome to Gaia!

Thank you! 3nodding
R.J.W
WeEatTheMonsters
Well hi everyone. I'm new as you can see 3nodding and (really not sure what else to say) but I hope we will be able to be good friends sweatdrop
Hello and welcome!

Are the monsters tasty? o.O

Thank you! And yes, eating them is quite a delicacy! XD

Gracious Gekko

9,875 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
WeEatTheMonsters

Welcome smile

Truthful Evader

WeEatTheMonsters

welcome
Zandykins
WeEatTheMonsters

Welcome to Gaia! Don't be shy though, you'll meet lots of great people in no time!

aww thanks! I hope I meet them soon!
Yayna
WeEatTheMonsters

Welcome smile

Thank you!
L 8
WeEatTheMonsters

welcome

Thanks! whee
I would like to say thank you all for welcoming me 4laugh (made me feel really welcomed and loved whee ) I seem to forget/lose track of who I answer and don't want to make a fool by answering the same people twice sweatdrop . So again thanks yous very much! heart

Familiar Healer

12,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
WeEatTheMonsters

Welcome to Gaia!! Hope you will have fun here!! =)

Man-Lover

9,850 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Love Machine 150
WeEatTheMonsters

hey welcome to gaia!
dotty loves
WeEatTheMonsters

hey welcome to gaia!

Thank you!

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
WeEatTheMonsters
Great Lakes haze
Welcome to Gaia!

Thank you! 3nodding

Do the monsters ever try to eat you first? 4laugh

Fashionable Humorist

7,750 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
WeEatTheMonsters

Welcome to Gaia! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces