Welcome to Gaia! ::

phlop's Princess

Tasty Pumpkin

innerDesign
Hiya Bonjour emotion_jawdrop

Im new here and in need of a little guidance I would love some support and new aquaintances emotion_hug Im happy to be here and learn about the wonderful world of (oz) Gaia!!

Welcome to gaia c:

Shirtless Hunter

innerDesign

Im new here and in need of a little guidance I would love some support and new aquaintances emotion_hug Im happy to be here and learn about the wonderful world of (oz) Gaia!!

Bonjour

Faun

♛ Welcome to Gaia ♛

Divine Miko

11,375 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Generous 100
  • Mega Tipsy 100
innerDesign

Welcome to the World of Warcraft Gaia!
Where your world is your toaster:
I am a random butler which will guide you in every aspect to pwn make friends emotion_yatta

Ruthless Mage

10,350 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Member 100
  • Friendly 100
innerDesign

Salve. Feel free to add me or ask any questions smile Welcome to Gaia.
Welcome to Gaia...! yum_puddi I hope you have lots of fun on this site...! (^w^)/
emotion_hug Thanks for the warm welcome everyone emotion_hug

If you really want be my friend I'd be happy to be yours( though could you message first) smile

Desirable Lover

9,700 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hello and Welcome to Gaia !

Newbie Noob

4,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Welcome to Gaia yum_tea

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
hiya, welcome to gaia smile

Generous Giver

innerDesign

Welcome to gaia cx

fantasy writer melty pot's Love Of My Life

Adorable Tipper

10,225 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Voter 100
innerDesign

Welcome to Gaia. Jump onto ZOmg, join a crew and start doing some quests on there and you'll earn some decent amount (if not a great amount) of gold but above all, have fun here on Gaia. smile

Hopeful Bookworm

innerDesign

Welcome to Gaia, I hope you have a wonderful time here. If you have any question you can just PM Me, I haven't been here the longest though but I'll try my best

Wolf

Hey, Welcome to Gaia!

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

10,075 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
innerDesign
emotion_hug Thanks for the warm welcome everyone emotion_hug

If you really want be my friend I'd be happy to be yours( though could you message first) smile

welcome!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces