Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hiya Bonjour emotion_jawdrop

Im new here and in need of a little guidance I would love some support and new aquaintances emotion_hug Im happy to be here and learn about the wonderful world of (oz) Gaia!!

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hiya welcome to gaia smile
posting in forums,playing games, selling items in the market place and playing booty grab helps u get gold biggrin

Knpa's Waifu

OG GO

Welcome! I agree with MusicLover, but you can also play zOMG to make gold and visit some of the flash hangouts if forums aren't your thing.

Omnipresent Visionary

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Hiya User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Welcome to Gaia
Hope you enjoy it here

Dapper Visionary

innerDesign

Im new here and in need of a little guidance I would love some support and new aquaintances emotion_hug Im happy to be here and learn about the wonderful world of (oz) Gaia!!

Run before it's too late!

Shirtless Humorist

Welcome to Gaia emotion_bigheart
If you want to buy anything, don't hesitate to tell me! First days of Gaia is everything, so no stress okaii? emotion_c8

Adorable Hunter

10,575 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Welcome emotion_kirakira ~

Feel free to add me add a friend and shoot me a PM if you have any questions !

Kawaii Lunatic

Welcome to Gaia! c:
innerDesign

Hello and Welcome to Gaia
I hope you'll enjoy your stay here
Welcome to Gaia. yum_coldone

Business Noob

Welcome to Gaia! gaia_star
If you need anything or want some friends, just message me smile
Hello and welcome to Gaia.

Sparkling Kitten

6,350 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Welcome to gaia!!i hope u love it hear!
There are several ways to make gold, usually through creating items or playing the games.

Also, not all items require formulas. I remember my old way of making gg was to go around capturing bugs in Towns (the first one, not Towns 2). If you get up to, if I remember correctly, 50 bugs of a certain color, they can be made into a dye. Dye can then be made into tattoos (i'd suggest collecting the dyes a bit, as you can make some really elaborate tats when you have a large quantity and variety)

zOMG offers many coins, but it depends on what you're doing. Play that, and the best advice I can give you is to join crews to fight the area bosses (Papa Saw in particular gives you about 6k per run).

Slots and Cards, the games, are games that require tokens to play. These games are played in order to cash in for tickets, which tickets can be used at a shop called "Prize & Joy". Not many do that anymore, but go play any tokens you might get in the daily chance. You get lucky once in a while, and you can sell those ticket items for a fair price.

Item creation with formulas is somewhat new to Gaia (or to me at least) so I don't have much experience there. But, it's basically just collecting certain items to make whatever item the formula is.

Frequenting forums, and voting in the art gallery can get you some gold, too.

And uh... I'm just babbling on, i'm sure there's other comments going over what I haven't. Best of luck!
Welcome welcome. Feel free to add me as a friend. Though who knows why you'd want to. I'm useless when aswering questions razz

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff