Welcome to Gaia! ::

i'm just new 2 go-gaia and i need alot of help like how 2 pm how 2 make money and friend's
I m new too !! And post on the forum sounds easy in fact !!!

Nice to meet you all and this game seems a lot of fun so i keep coming to play !!

Is there any other way than the forum to win money??
hey can i add u to my friends list inyuasha dude
Wolfhound_of_death
Like wise,Inuyasha.Speaking of games,I just got BloodRayne2.Its awesome and helpfully when I get the money I'm getting Fable.
I've heard of fable. I hear it's supposed to B really good biggrin
And i also love the manga inu yasha !!! That so cool !! n whee
Yeah! Anyone can go ahead and add me to their friend list. I U guys want to make it easier for me to talk to all of U, click profile on the bar under my avi/picture. then, U can add me to friends or PM me xd
inuyasha is the best! whee
biggrin Hey to everyone. Send me a PM and I can talk to everyone at once so we all don't have to wait eek
I just add you did it work??
shamaho
I just add you did it work??
yeah 3nodding I'll add U wink
I have a demo on xbox that lets you see how they put together Fable and its so cool looking. I like the fact that you can change your charactor as you go instead of being just good or evil.
Wolfhound_of_death
I have a demo on xbox that lets you see how they put together Fable and its so cool looking. I like the fact that you can change your charactor as you go instead of being just good or evil.
okay gonk I wish I had an X Box sad
Cool i m a big fan of all the japones anime and comics !!!

And your game sound like a fun game ~!!
Go ahead and PM me 3nodding
blaugh I've only seen Fable on xbox too. Hopefully they will put it out on ps2,I like my ps2 better then my xbox.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff