Welcome to Gaia! ::

Already, I have been a newbie...for one day. And please don't be fooled by my 'how long I have been a member' counter for I signed up a long while back...

Yet, I have learned I do not have the patience for this...Yet some how, I shall have to overcome this obsticle if I'm ever going to succeed here...

Reminder: Please do not stone me on contact... for posting a message such as this...
zzzzzzzz..........
thats ok. anyways welcome to Gaia and enjoy ur stay. if u ever need help just pm me.
Hi hi -apeedwave- Welcomest biggrin
Suceeding in Gaia is not easy. I've been here for months. It's not easy to make gold. But you can. Really depends on what you focus on. Do you want the rare clothes? Or do you want the pets and the children and the wonderful role plays and the friendships. If it's the second I can help you.
Welcome to Gaia! 3nodding
-Laughs- For the gold? Heh, Unfortunatly I'm not driven by that... I did come for the roleplaying...Unfortunatly to my distress, It wasn't quite what I had expected... Maybe it's the newbie'ness sapping my previous knowledge...X.x;;

Thank you for the comments however... truely

2,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Well you do sound rather mature. It's nice to have people trying, at least.
Well I'm glad of that. There are too many people who just care about clothes and hairstyles and gold. Are you looking for just plain RPing? Or perhaps to adopt a pet or a child from an adoption center?
Well, The adoption stuff you speak of, does slightly catch my interest...^^;; However, I migrated over from the -sign against evil- Neopets Roleplaying Boards...To find some sactuary from the plague that has taken over...there... Yet I now have become what I tried to escape...Sad, no?
Trsut me on this one. Gaia Role Playing is much better than Neopets Role Playing. I used to go on that site. This is much better! I'd be happy to help you out. Just what are your goals? To adopt a RP intensive pet/child? To develop a Gaian character?
O.o;; I feel stupid saying this, but I never have roleplayed...in that style...Usually I have roleplayed a seperate sort of fan fiction of a book...

Would you mind terribly explaining to this sad n00b...what each of those exactly are... I am grasping the vague details, but what are their purposes? What's the motivation?
ElvenKitsune
Welcome to Gaia! 3nodding
I love your siggy. Who is that?
P.S. "chii" is spelled "Chi"
I'd be happy to. However I'm in three RPs right now. I'll give you an explanation soon. Hang on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff