• Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
heart yum_puddi 3nodding yum_puddi heart

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
hi!!! haha, i've been inactive for maybe about 3-4 yrs too! Still deciding if i should return cos everyone looks so cute here which makes me wanna look as gorgeous but things are so expensive as compared to last time >,<

Interesting Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
orangesushi
hi!!! haha, i've been inactive for maybe about 3-4 yrs too! Still deciding if i should return cos everyone looks so cute here which makes me wanna look as gorgeous but things are so expensive as compared to last time >,<

Some things are more expensive, but when I bought a dark halo for myself (which I gave to a friend) they were like 600k and now they're 199k eek

Girl-Crazy Cutie-Pie

12,100 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
CatherineIshida
Hello there! My nickname is Wolfie, and I just restarted gaia after at least 4 years of inactivity. So many things are different from when I was here, so much so that I'm still used to the classic marketplace (if you remember that good lord we're both old). So yeah I like a bunch of anime and manga and generally socially awkward but I do like conversing with people, so hello people!

Oh god I was ranting again, please forgive me if I do that because I tend to do that a lot.
wahmbulance

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
CatherineIshida
orangesushi

Some things are more expensive, but when I bought a dark halo for myself (which I gave to a friend) they were like 600k and now they're 199k eek

ah~ true those that were so expensive last time has dropped so much cos there're so many better options to choose from nowadays! whee

Devoted Connoisseur

12,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
CatherineIshida
Hello there! My nickname is Wolfie, and I just restarted gaia after at least 4 years of inactivity. So many things are different from when I was here, so much so that I'm still used to the classic marketplace (if you remember that good lord we're both old). So yeah I like a bunch of anime and manga and generally socially awkward but I do like conversing with people, so hello people!

Oh god I was ranting again, please forgive me if I do that because I tend to do that a lot.
Hello! Good to see that you are back again!
I know things have truly changed a lot! (I'm a Gaian since '05, LOLZ) I'm still getting used to things after my hiatus. :/ Hope you like the new Gaia!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff