Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Daydreaming_Dragon

Fox/Wolves are Fox, but their paws and tail look like those of a Wolves. Also they have interesting ears. 3nodding

I didnt know that, thanks for the info biggrin

Dedicated Healer

34,975 Points
  • Nebula Novice 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Red-Zan
Daydreaming_Dragon

Fox/Wolves are Fox, but their paws and tail look like those of a Wolves. Also they have interesting ears. 3nodding

Your more then welcome. 3nodding Lolz, not even her Unisus are hybreeds. It is a Horse with a horn and wings, but they are not Unicorns, nor Pegasus. 3nodding I don't know why that came to mind though. sweatdrop

Benevolent Wife

16,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Married 100
CatherineIshida
Hello there! My nickname is Wolfie, and I just restarted gaia after at least 4 years of inactivity. So many things are different from when I was here, so much so that I'm still used to the classic marketplace (if you remember that good lord we're both old). So yeah I like a bunch of anime and manga and generally socially awkward but I do like conversing with people, so hello people!

Oh god I was ranting again, please forgive me if I do that because I tend to do that a lot.

Hello and welcome! I hope you will have as great a time as I do on this site! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. heart

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Daydreaming_Dragon
Red-Zan
Daydreaming_Dragon

Your more then welcome. 3nodding Lolz, not even her Unisus are hybreeds. It is a Horse with a horn and wings, but they are not Unicorns, nor Pegasus. 3nodding I don't know why that came to mind though. sweatdrop

Oh she calls them Unisus? in MLP: FiM it's Alicorns biggrin

Dedicated Healer

34,975 Points
  • Nebula Novice 100
Red-Zan
Daydreaming_Dragon
Red-Zan
Daydreaming_Dragon

Nope, Unisus are not the same as Alicorns, they aren't half breeds nor do they gain their wings, they are born with wings. I looked it up in case I made myself look stupid. sweatdrop
An alicorn is, by original reference, the name given to the horn which the mythical creature known as a unicorn has on its forehead. It was said to have medicinal properties such as neutralizing poisons, rabies, fevers, among others.
The modern form that has altered the meaning is that of a winged unicorn. Truth be told, the first terms coined for the winged unicorn have been unipeg, unicus, and pegicorn. However in the 1970 the term "alacorn" from the word "alla" which means wings and "cornus" which means horn was created. It wasn't until a fantasy novelist by the name of Piers Anthony that the world alicorn became associated with the winged unicorn. This meaning has taken on popularity as of the late 20th century, and further popularized by the "My Little Pony" franchise.
Hers aren't from My Little Pony either. neutral

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Daydreaming_Dragon
Red-Zan
Daydreaming_Dragon
Red-Zan
Daydreaming_Dragon

Nope, Unisus are not the same as Alicorns, they aren't half breeds nor do they gain their wings, they are born with wings. I looked it up in case I made myself look stupid. sweatdrop
An alicorn is, by original reference, the name given to the horn which the mythical creature known as a unicorn has on its forehead. It was said to have medicinal properties such as neutralizing poisons, rabies, fevers, among others.
The modern form that has altered the meaning is that of a winged unicorn. Truth be told, the first terms coined for the winged unicorn have been unipeg, unicus, and pegicorn. However in the 1970 the term "alacorn" from the word "alla" which means wings and "cornus" which means horn was created. It wasn't until a fantasy novelist by the name of Piers Anthony that the world alicorn became associated with the winged unicorn. This meaning has taken on popularity as of the late 20th century, and further popularized by the "My Little Pony" franchise.
Hers aren't from My Little Pony either. neutral

I knew it wasnt the same...sorry for like writing like it was I guess.
Sometimes I can write a bit weird, English is not my main language.
Does her Unisus have some kinds of special powers?

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
Red-Zan

Yes, they have interesting powers, not sure if all of them have powers. It's been a while since I read about them. sweatdrop But I remember write about most of them having powers and such. Though the more interesting thing is their blood. 3nodding heart And English is my main language yet I still find a way to mess it up. xd

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Blue_Sparkle27
Red-Zan

Yes, they have interesting powers, not sure if all of them have powers. It's been a while since I read about them. sweatdrop But I remember write about most of them having powers and such. Though the more interesting thing is their blood. 3nodding heart And English is my main language yet I still find a way to mess it up. xd

Their blood? is it like blood that can heal or enhance magical powers? Are they hunted for the blood?

Dedicated Healer

34,975 Points
  • Nebula Novice 100
Blue_Sparkle27
Red-Zan

Yeah, sorry, just wanted to see what Alicorn meant is all. sweatdrop

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
Red-Zan
Blue_Sparkle27
Red-Zan

Their blood? is it like blood that can heal or enhance magical powers? Are they hunted for the blood?

Oh, that would be interesting. xd Though the thing i meant is they have Dark Magic in their blood, not only that but when they bleed you can tell they are not normal. My main Character Blue Blood bleeds blue, he has blue markings and the blood is the same color as his markings. heart Though I think the only place I have his picture is my Photobucket. sweatdrop

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Blue_Sparkle27
Red-Zan
Blue_Sparkle27
Red-Zan

oh, that would be interesting. xd Though the thing i meant is they have Dark Magic in their blood, not only that but when they bleed you can tell they are not normal. My main Character Blue Blood bleeds blue, he has blue markings and the blood is the same color as his markings. heart Though I think the only place I have his picture is my Photobucket. sweatdrop

Interesting biggrin
and you have written many stories about these? or do have mostly everything in your head?

Seasonal Shapeshifter

36,475 Points
  • Simple Romantic 50
  • Doting Romantic 100
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
Red-Zan
Blue_Sparkle27
Red-Zan
Blue_Sparkle27
Red-Zan

oh, that would be interesting. xd Though the thing i meant is they have Dark Magic in their blood, not only that but when they bleed you can tell they are not normal. My main Character Blue Blood bleeds blue, he has blue markings and the blood is the same color as his markings. heart Though I think the only place I have his picture is my Photobucket. sweatdrop

Interesting biggrin
and you have written many stories about these? or do have mostly everything in your head?

Oh, I have just one book about them all. 3nodding xd Though I sometimes think of things for my books and forget to write them down. sweatdrop

Anxious Lunatic

10,375 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
CatherineIshida
Hello there! My nickname is Wolfie, and I just restarted gaia after at least 4 years of inactivity. So many things are different from when I was here, so much so that I'm still used to the classic marketplace (if you remember that good lord we're both old). So yeah I like a bunch of anime and manga and generally socially awkward but I do like conversing with people, so hello people!

Oh god I was ranting again, please forgive me if I do that because I tend to do that a lot.

User Image

•••═══════════════════════════════════╗

Hahah c: I'm rather old here too, I began in 2008 I believe. Hope you stay this time though~ Feel free to pick up your keyboard and chat with me.User Image

╚═══════════════════════════════════•••

Dedicated Healer

34,975 Points
  • Nebula Novice 100
CatherineIshida

biggrin

Friendly Friend

Welcome back! hope you like it here again! just saying but i recently just started up again too. So hope you enjoy it as much as i do already smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff