Hello, welcome back to Gaia biggrin

Hot Tipper

Dedicated Hunter

11,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
CatherineIshida
Hello there! My nickname is Wolfie, and I just restarted gaia after at least 4 years of inactivity. So many things are different from when I was here, so much so that I'm still used to the classic marketplace (if you remember that good lord we're both old). So yeah I like a bunch of anime and manga and generally socially awkward but I do like conversing with people, so hello people!

Oh god I was ranting again, please forgive me if I do that because I tend to do that a lot.

heart YAY WOLFIE! heart

Dedicated Hunter

11,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
Red-Zan
Welcome back to Gaia...
ah yes them old days when that Love place were going and collecting mostly perverts...and some who wanted romantic RPs.
So you are a wolf then? I am a shapechanging fox most of the times smile

Shape changing Fox, that sounds cool. 3nodding

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Daydreaming_Dragon
Red-Zan
Welcome back to Gaia...
ah yes them old days when that Love place were going and collecting mostly perverts...and some who wanted romantic RPs.

It is cool biggrin

Loyal Healer

11,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bookworm 100
Red-Zan
Daydreaming_Dragon
Red-Zan
Welcome back to Gaia...

It is cool biggrin

Awesome! heart Ever hear of Fox/Wolves? heart

Loyal Healer

11,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
CatherineIshida
Hello there! My nickname is Wolfie, and I just restarted gaia after at least 4 years of inactivity. So many things are different from when I was here, so much so that I'm still used to the classic marketplace (if you remember that good lord we're both old). So yeah I like a bunch of anime and manga and generally socially awkward but I do like conversing with people, so hello people!

Oh god I was ranting again, please forgive me if I do that because I tend to do that a lot.

Yay Wolfie, yay ranting, yay manga, anime, and socially awkward. I must thank you again for helping me start posting again! 3nodding heart So thank you lots Wolfie! xd

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Blue_Sparkle27
Red-Zan
Daydreaming_Dragon
Red-Zan
Welcome back to Gaia...

It is cool biggrin

Fox/Wolves? ...hybrid?
Or do you mean Fox X Wolves? ...I do know some wolfs seems to be interested in me, hehe being this foxy get some admirers User Image

Dedicated Hunter

11,650 Points
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
Blue_Sparkle27
Red-Zan
Daydreaming_Dragon
Red-Zan
Welcome back to Gaia...

It is cool biggrin

Fox/Wolves are Fox, but their paws and tail look like those of a Wolves. Also they have interesting ears. 3nodding

Loyal Healer

11,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Daydreaming_Dragon
Blue_Sparkle27
Red-Zan
Daydreaming_Dragon
Red-Zan
Welcome back to Gaia...

It is cool biggrin

Fox/Wolves are Fox, but their paws and tail look like those of a Wolves. Also they have interesting ears. 3nodding

The way I draw the ears is interesting since I can't draw Fox nor Wolf ears that well. sweatdrop Though I think they look cooler the way I draw them. 3nodding

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Blue_Sparkle27
Daydreaming_Dragon
Blue_Sparkle27
Red-Zan
Daydreaming_Dragon
Red-Zan
Welcome back to Gaia...

It is cool biggrin

The way I draw the ears is interesting since I can't draw Fox nor Wolf ears that well. sweatdrop Though I think they look cooler the way I draw them. 3nodding

I would like to see how you draw them, I like art :3
You have some deviantart?

Loyal Healer

11,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Red-Zan
Blue_Sparkle27
Daydreaming_Dragon
Blue_Sparkle27
Red-Zan

It is cool biggrin

Yes, I have one of those.... sweatdrop I have some art on there, not my best, and will never be my best..... sweatdrop But my Fox/Wolf is so amazing, though I still haven't scanned it. I only have one picture of it and it's a really nice side view and all, but my printer doesn't want to scan and i would have to go to Wolfie's house to scan it. 3nodding

Loved Gaian

8,700 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
CatherineIshida

Welcome back! I usually leave and come back usually for events hehe. But i'm talking on my mule lolz xD

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Blue_Sparkle27
Red-Zan
Blue_Sparkle27
Daydreaming_Dragon
Blue_Sparkle27
Red-Zan

It is cool biggrin

Yes, I have one of those.... sweatdrop I have some art on there, not my best, and will never be my best..... sweatdrop But my Fox/Wolf is so amazing, though I still haven't scanned it. I only have one picture of it and it's a really nice side view and all, but my printer doesn't want to scan and i would have to go to Wolfie's house to scan it. 3nodding

show me sometime biggrin

Loyal Healer

11,700 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bookworm 100
Red-Zan
Blue_Sparkle27
Red-Zan
Blue_Sparkle27
Daydreaming_Dragon

show me sometime biggrin

Go to dA and look for PrinceRyan1998, thats me! whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff