Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interesting Citizen

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Hello there! My nickname is Wolfie, and I just restarted gaia after at least 4 years of inactivity. So many things are different from when I was here, so much so that I'm still used to the classic marketplace (if you remember that good lord we're both old). So yeah I like a bunch of anime and manga and generally socially awkward but I do like conversing with people, so hello people!

Oh god I was ranting again, please forgive me if I do that because I tend to do that a lot.

Shy Cutie-Pie

Hello and welcome back ^^
Welcome back. smile

Interesting Citizen

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Kitty Prince
Hello and welcome back ^^

Darkwraith Void
Welcome back. smile

Thank you both 3nodding

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
CatherineIshida
Hello there! My nickname is Wolfie, and I just restarted gaia after at least 4 years of inactivity. So many things are different from when I was here, so much so that I'm still used to the classic marketplace (if you remember that good lord we're both old). So yeah I like a bunch of anime and manga and generally socially awkward but I do like conversing with people, so hello people!

Oh god I was ranting again, please forgive me if I do that because I tend to do that a lot.

Ranting is fine with me! Hello, and welcome back to Gaia! biggrin

Friendly Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Welcome back to Gaia...
ah yes them old days when that Love place were going and collecting mostly perverts...and some who wanted romantic RPs.
So you are a wolf then? I am a shapechanging fox most of the times smile
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

Shirtless Smoker

Welcome back to Gaia, Sweety.
Feel free to add me if you're ever looking for someone to chat with.~
╯ω╰

Raider

CatherineIshida

Welcome ♥
I too have returned from the past, although it's been 6 years for me. A lot has changed I'm afraid. May your stay here go as smoothly as possible.

Visionary

CatherineIshida

Welcome! heart

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome back to Gaia biggrin

Interesting Citizen

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
Wow thank you all blaugh

Kawaii Lunatic

Welcome back! emotion_yatta

8,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Hello (: I am actually back from close to 1-2 years of inactivity! It wasn't nearly as long as you but... I am quite confuzzled on what has been going on.

CatherineIshida

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff