Welcome to Gaia! ::

hello, everyone! my name is guess. I was on gaia A LONG time ago. I'm 22 now and haven't been on since I was 13 or 14. cat_3nodding hopefully it's easy to get back into. want to be friends or help me out?! cat_rolleyes

?!'s Boyfriend

A Baby

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
Welcome back to Gaia, Guess. Hopefully you do not have any trouble figuring things out, but I will be glad to assist you if you need site-related advice.
Valenas
Welcome back to Gaia, Guess. Hopefully you do not have any trouble figuring things out, but I will be glad to assist you if you need site-related advice.

thank you! I'm just clicking on everything. usually the best way to learn.

Super Humorist

10,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
swaytothebeat
hello, everyone! my name is guess. I was on gaia A LONG time ago. I'm 22 now and haven't been on since I was 13 or 14. cat_3nodding hopefully it's easy to get back into. want to be friends or help me out?! cat_rolleyes

Welcome back to Gaia!!!

Devoted Kitten

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
Welcome back. It's really wierd after having been gone several years. The economy has gone to hades in a handbasket.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia xp

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia smile
swaytothebeat

Welcome back to gaia biggrin you can add me if you would like and if you need any assistance don't hesitate to ask biggrin
RockinJessx3
swaytothebeat

Welcome back to Gaia!!!

Thank you! :3
Hex Mark
Welcome back. It's really wierd after having been gone several years. The economy has gone to hades in a handbasket.

I can see that. O.o still going to have fun. smile
K-poplover44
welcome back to gaia xp

thank you! it's good to be back. haven't had a desktop in forever. so long since I've been on a forum!! surprised
MonkeyandFishyforever4

thank you! :3 heart heart

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
swaytothebeat
MonkeyandFishyforever4

thank you! :3 heart heart

ur welcome heart
akatsuki_moon
swaytothebeat

Welcome back to gaia biggrin you can add me if you would like and if you need any assistance don't hesitate to ask biggrin

thanks! I added you. I have no friends. ._. I don't know if they got wiped out or they just deleted themselves.. or this might even be my backup account. it's hard to remember. I'll have to see if there's any players under old screennames.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff