Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
cat_4laugh Hello again, Gaia! I left this site some years ago, but have decided to return. Back then, I used to lie a lot about who I was... And/or present a false image. Today, I am trying to reintroduce myself, this time without a shroud. Feel free to welcome me in whatever way of your choosing, to ask me anything you would like (I am an open book, will answer honestly, and as fully as I feel is appropriate in public forum), or simply to say anything.

I am a transgender and while I was born Joseph, Somni is the name I have chosen for myself (for now). Somni is the first two syllables of the Latin word meaning "Dream". This name is subject to change, as are a lot of things in my life, however I like it even if it turns out to be an interim name.

:__/:

Lady Quiet Azalea's Love Of My Life

Loyal Demigod

42,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Champion 300
Somni Verus
cat_4laugh Hello again, Gaia! I left this site some years ago, but have decided to return. Back then, I used to lie a lot about who I was... And/or present a false image. Today, I am trying to reintroduce myself, this time without a shroud. Feel free to welcome me in whatever way of your choosing, to ask me anything you would like (I am an open book, will answer honestly, and as fully as I feel is appropriate in public forum), or simply to say anything.

I am a transgender and while I was born Joseph, Somni is the name I have chosen for myself (for now). Somni is the first two syllables of the Latin word meaning "Dream". This name is subject to change, as are a lot of things in my life, however I like it even if it turns out to be an interim name.

Hello and welcome back!
I hope you enjoy your time here. c :
ohh yeahh! our posts really are very similar smile welcome back!

3,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Authenyiel
Somni Verus

Hello and welcome back!
I hope you enjoy your time here. c :
cat_4laugh Thanks! I'm sure I will, Authenyiel!

3,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
super_ultra_blahXD
ohh yeahh! our posts really are very similar smile welcome back!
LoL~ Mainly in that we are both people who have been on Gaia before, and are returning. So fresh, but not technically new cat_3nodding

4,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Somni Verus

Tia Cameron Says...

BLAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

3,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Tia Cameron
Somni Verus

Tia Cameron Says...

BLAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
._. HONOES ARE YOU A VAMPIRE!? D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items