Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi, how I am supposed to make money? I already sold my peasent's outfit. Now I'm poor and naked, can someon give me some tips? gonk
keep posting...thats wat i do
You get money as you walk around by being online. Other ways are selling things. Thats all I know though
You get gold for everything you do. Just search this site, post some things, and think about what you're going to buy before you buy it. 3nodding And welcome!
U can make money by posting, fishing, pretty much anything u do on gaia! 3nodding
hey wanna be friends?
eh.... sweatdrop ....... i just started an hour ago...... you can go to a shop and buy somthin.......you can earn gold by fishing or posting....i think whee
How can you sell things? sweatdrop
Uh...blah? All I do is fish using grade F...and usually I get a fairly nice profit. xd and of course posting
urk..... i need better clothes..... sweatdrop hee hee.........
i just started today also ^_^ wanna be friends?? It's really frustrating to earn money, but u'll manage lol blaugh
Cherie327
i just started today also ^_^ wanna be friends?? It's really frustrating to earn money, but u'll manage lol blaugh
okies xd
Lady Asuzai
Uh...blah? All I do is fish using grade F...and usually I get a fairly nice profit. xd and of course posting

Yeah, Grade D is a bit of a rip off, especially if you have a hard time fishing...
kittykittybang
Hi, how I am supposed to make money? I already sold my peasent's outfit. Now I'm poor and naked, can someon give me some tips? gonk

I will sell u my peasents outfit if u would like some clothes!
You should read the stickies at the top of this forum. 3nodding Very helpful. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff