Welcome to Gaia! ::

I used to have a very active gaia account upwards of 5 years ago. Now I've come back for some reason, and it is literally so different, I have no idea where to begin...

IRL Noob

Welcome back to Gaia! heart
That sucks sad
How about just look around first? Familiarize yourself with the site again.
rabid raccoons
Welcome back to Gaia! heart
Thanks. smile

Seeker

draconiansundae
I used to have a very active gaia account upwards of 5 years ago. Now I've come back for some reason, and it is literally so different, I have no idea where to begin...

Welcome back to Gaia! I hope you enjoy your stay ^^
Lady Whimsical
That sucks sad
How about just look around first? Familiarize yourself with the site again.
That's just what I've been trying to do. That, and I need to make new friends. xp
Splendidness
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

heart Hello and welcome back to Gaia Online, I hope you find your way around the website again, I wish you the best of luck. heart
Wow. eek

That... certainly makes me feel very welcomed. xD
Welcome back I'm also in the same position.
draconiansundae
I know the feeling. I started about 6 years ago, quit 4 years ago came back 2 years ago and then quit again. I just came back and it's still very different from 2 years ago.

Liberal Informer

7,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Hygienic 200
draconiansundae
Take it slow.
Melphina Micaela
draconiansundae
Take it slow.
Good advice. 3nodding
i dont know if too much has changed... i think (as an oldbie myself)... that we just see it differently lol. the people we used to see as worthy of interest are now annoying blabbermouths with a wider range to blabber on?
draconiansundae

Invisible Phantom

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100
draconiansundae

LOL. . . . Had the same experience not so long ago!~
Though there are some things that haven't changed much like the towns and forums. . .
Oh, and welcome back to gaia (even if I hadn't met you then . . .)!~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces