Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because...This is the song that never ends, yes it goes on and on my friends, some people, started singing it, not knowing what it was, and they'll continue singing it forever just because... boredom!!!
omg yes!!! XD

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
Woot! go you!
i rock don't i?
Go to the Chatterbox Forum please
do i have to go to the chatterbox? i am new and am meeting more new people

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
hey angel!
mikojinmaijin
do i have to go to the chatterbox? i am new and am meeting more new people
don't go to the chatterbox. then i'll never find you!
Saf3tyscissors is a whore!!
xXx_Saf3tyScissors_xXx
hey angel!
hello! *waves*
mikojinmaijin
Saf3tyscissors is a whore!!
not nice! please don't say things like that! crying it's so sad! xd

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
I am a whore? looks whos talking! You my dear are a whore!
dear? mu-uh! Oh no you didn't! bwahahahaa joking joking
i need $$ i'm poor

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas