Welcome to Gaia! ::

i have no idea what i am doing here...you would think i would be able to figure it out, but i'm still wearing that tatered dress, which is almost kind of hot if you look at it in the right light...being DARKNESS!! hehehe, anyways, this is me first post.
enigmandenouement
Tucker Maisely
i have no idea what i am doing here...you would think i would be able to figure it out, but i'm still wearing that tatered dress, which is almost kind of hot if you look at it in the right light...being DARKNESS!! hehehe, anyways, this is me first post.
enigmandenouement

Welcome to Gaia. If you want you can come hang-out at the link in my signature. You can meet people. Have fun.
HI! *waves* yeah i thoguht they were coolish. but i like my outfit a lot more. lol. if you need any help or any question. just ask. =^_^= 3nodding
Welcome to Gaia! Remember to read the FAQs and stickies. 3nodding
Tucker Maisely
enigmandenouement

What was the last word u wrote? sweatdrop
welcome to gaia!
::raises eyebrow slightly:: Interesting word . . . well, welcome to Gaia Online, Tucker Maisely.
Hiraseki
::raises eyebrow slightly:: Interesting word . . . well, welcome to Gaia Online, Tucker Maisely.

Exactly my thinking. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces