Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hiya! Good day everyone, Im just new here ... Just played a few hours ago.
Kinda confused in everything especially in terms of making money smile any suggestion?
Feel free gift me your trash or especially CLOTHES heart . I was able to see beautiful avatars and I was really envy ... I'm saving for BEYOND BROWN .A while ago somebody said that i still dont have a trading pass still need to wait for 3 days. But I could accept gift, and friends too. heart

Skillettz's Princess

Fairy

Welcome to Gaia~
To make gold you can post on forums, play zomg, play jigsaw puzzle, play booty grab, vote on polls, comment on profiles etc...

There are many ways to earn gold on this site but I prefer zomg just because you can make about 100-200k in there ^^
MagicalDarkFairy
Welcome to Gaia~
To make gold you can post on forums, play zomg, play jigsaw puzzle, play booty grab, vote on polls, comment on profiles etc...

There are many ways to earn gold on this site but I prefer zomg just because you can make about 100-200k in there ^^

Thanks for the info, sweetie. I will try again to play zOMG, its just that my internet is so slow smile thanks anyways smile

Skillettz's Princess

Fairy

Hamstrings
MagicalDarkFairy
Welcome to Gaia~

Thanks for the info, sweetie. I will try again to play zOMG, its just that my internet is so slow smile thanks anyways smile

Ah gotcha, and you're welcome!
You can also sell your talent on Gaia for A LOT of gold (1mil-3mil), like if you draw or are good with design and stuff smile
MagicalDarkFairy
Hamstrings
MagicalDarkFairy
Welcome to Gaia~

Ah gotcha, and you're welcome!
You can also sell your talent on Gaia for A LOT of gold (1mil-3mil), like if you draw or are good with design and stuff smile

Oh, thats cool .. Hehe Im not good in drawing, but ill try to do games for money lol. Thanks again xp

Fluffy Trickster

Hamstrings

Welcome to gaia C:
well, you really aim high to get beyond brown
I will remind you that it is rude to ask for item directly,
like "I want this ____" or "Can I have ___ for free?"
unless the person directed to are having a giveaway

Chatterbox and Charity is a good place for getting help to get some starting clothes
while I highly suggest to play tiles or blackjack to earn ticket, which you can sell
also picking up bugs,paper, flower in towns (don't forget to save each time you switch area)
can be sold in marketplace for quite a bit of gold too
bugs can be turned into inks which sells for a lot especially white inks (1M+ each)
you need like 50 bugs of same color for a bottle of inks though, so at first, selling the bugs will do.

another advice:
you don't need expensive item that cost hundreds of millions to create a good avatar
A friend of mine have a thread for affordable clothes
you can even make request if you need help for certain outfit
User Image
Sileaf
Hamstrings

Welcome to gaia C:
well, you really aim high to get beyond brown
I will remind you that it is rude to ask for item directly,
like "I want this ____" or "Can I have ___ for free?"
unless the person directed to are having a giveaway

Chatterbox and Charity is a good place for getting help to get some starting clothes
while I highly suggest to play tiles or blackjack to earn ticket, which you can sell
also picking up bugs,paper, flower in towns (don't forget to save each time you switch area)
can be sold in marketplace for quite a bit of gold too
bugs can be turned into inks which sells for a lot especially white inks (1M+ each)
you need like 50 bugs of same color for a bottle of inks though, so at first, selling the bugs will do.

another advice:
you don't need expensive item that cost hundreds of millions to create a good avatar
A friend of mine have a thread for affordable clothes
you can even make request if you need help for certain outfit
User Image

Oh , didnt know that it was kinda rude lol, well its kinda big dream lol. Thanks for the advice though mrgreen ninja

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
Hamstrings
Welcome! ^-^

Fluffy Trickster

Hamstrings

Oh , didnt know that it was kinda rude lol, well its kinda big dream lol. Thanks for the advice though mrgreen ninja

yeah, that's why I let you know about it
if you think about it, that single item cost can get you a full outfit sweatdrop
so cost wise, it is better to buy cheaper stuff and set the item aside until the day you can get it
I do that a lot and I don't regret it as Gaia re-release them and their price drop to affordable
the example is Virgil's sinister verdict was a 600M item, I bought it for 30M today

take small step at time, but surely progressing
enjoy your moment, not only item, but the people.

EDIT:
Event item is usually quite affordable and many looks quite nice
HERE

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Hamstrings
Kinda confused in everything especially in terms of making money smile any suggestion?
Feel free gift me your trash or especially CLOTHES heart . I was able to see beautiful avatars and I was really envy ... I'm saving for BEYOND BROWN .A while ago somebody said that i still dont have a trading pass still need to wait for 3 days. But I could accept gift, and friends too. heart

gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond

Welcome to Gaia! You already got a pretty cute avi going ":3

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
Hamstrings

welcome to gaia smile

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome to gaia biggrin

Wealthy Sex Symbol

13,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Hamstrings

4laugh mrgreen

Welcome to Gaia! Here is a pair of Emeriel Wings! I had 3 so decided to give one out to a lucky lucky new Gaian biggrin

Congratulations that's you!
AkitaWolvesbane
Hamstrings
Welcome! ^-^

Thanks heart
Sileaf
Hamstrings

yeah, that's why I let you know about it
if you think about it, that single item cost can get you a full outfit sweatdrop
so cost wise, it is better to buy cheaper stuff and set the item aside until the day you can get it
I do that a lot and I don't regret it as Gaia re-release them and their price drop to affordable
the example is Virgil's sinister verdict was a 600M item, I bought it for 30M today

take small step at time, but surely progressing
enjoy your moment, not only item, but the people.

EDIT:
Event item is usually quite affordable and many looks quite nice
HERE

Thanks for the info sir, sure you are expert im this field lol.. Your avi is so cool. Colors are matches together , the combination is awesome lol. Thanks for the advise heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff