Welcome to Gaia! ::

Raz_McVague's Significant Otter

Overcharged Smoker

Another noob checking in here! 4laugh

Haha, hello, all! For the past couple of weeks I've been searching the internet for a social media / avatar site that isn't lame or dead. I'm looking to meet new people and make some cool new friends. I'm a weirdo, a nerd, a sap. A total goofball. Just to name a few of my more obvious traits lol. I have been through alot though (got some stories to tell) so I know how to be serious, but "if ya don't laugh, you'll cry" so I'd rather go the happier route. I love to read, write, I love RPGs (preferably old-school FF-- before Enix) and chatting with interesting people!

I really hope my time here works out, I'm liking the site and the people already from the few posts I've read; you all seem like some very nice people. ^_^ Hope to get to know many of you!
-Cheers!

Devoted Wench

Welcome to Gaia, Dagera! I hope you'll enjoy your time here.

Newbie Noob

Hi there! Welcome to Gaia!
It is nether lame nor dead.
Im sure you have found the site for you! whee
welcome to gaia

Raz_McVague's Significant Otter

Overcharged Smoker

Nice to meet you guys! ^_^ Thanks!

Lavish Wench

12,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
I hope you like it here, Dagera~

Codebreaking Phantom

24,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Partygoer 500
Welcome to Gaia!

Retro Generator

25,200 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Divine 250
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Backwoods Cultist

23,875 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
Dagera

Haha, hello, all! For the past couple of weeks I've been searching the internet for a social media / avatar site that isn't lame or dead. I'm looking to meet new people and make some cool new friends. I'm a weirdo, a nerd, a sap. A total goofball. Just to name a few of my more obvious traits lol. I have been through alot though (got some stories to tell) so I know how to be serious, but "if ya don't laugh, you'll cry" so I'd rather go the happier route. I love to read, write, I love RPGs (preferably old-school FF-- before Enix) and chatting with interesting people!

I really hope my time here works out, I'm liking the site and the people already from the few posts I've read; you all seem like some very nice people. ^_^ Hope to get to know many of you!
-Cheers!

Welcome to Gaia, hope you enjoy it here. Be sure to post lots and play the games.
Dagera

-Cheers!

Welcome to Gaia

Familiar Phantom

Dagera

-Cheers!

Hey welcome to Gaia!

Smoker

Dagera

-Cheers!
aye

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Dagera

-Cheers!

Hello! I'm with you on the RPGs, but if we're going to try to beat out Enix.. sweatdrop Goodness. Didn't they have FF originally on the SNES? I'm gonna have trouble reaching back BEFORE that.

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers