+1 1 100.0% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 39 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Invisible Gaian

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Hello Gaians. Thank you for for clicking into my thread.

I'm Princess Ategev. I just joined your world that is know Gaiaonline.

I found gaia through advertising they have in the internet. My username is actually Vegeta backwards, and just added the Princess part, its actually the name of a story I wrote a while back but never used it anywhere.

I'm 23 years old, birthday is on December 3. I'm just about to start my last year of College studying to be a teacher. I like writing stories, reading books, ridding my bicycle. I like just about every other type of movie, genre of music, except for Regeaton. I like the color blue, I love animals. I love taking pictures. I speak Spanish, first language but prefer to speak English. I like anime and mangas, and yes I like DBZ. Actually met the voice of Goku at a convention last year, super sweet guy. I cosplay, I make cosplays and love going to conventions. Hope to one day to go to one with a Gaia panel.

That's about it I guess, not much and not too little, so post away if you wish. Thank you for dropping by my thread.

Melodious Exhibitionist

16,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300
Welcome your highness, to the world of Gaia. cat_4laugh

Original Fairy

Princess Ategev

Hello!! Welcome to gaia! Lovely to have more people over 20 ......and more royals 4laugh

Greedy Bloodsucker

8,800 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
Princess Ategev

I found gaia through advertising they have in the internet. My username is actually Vegeta backwards, and just added the Princess part, its actually the name of a story I wrote a while back but never used it anywhere.

I'm 23 years old, birthday is on December 3. I'm just about to start my last year of College studying to be a teacher. I like writing stories, reading books, ridding my bicycle. I like just about every other type of movie, genre of music, except for Regeaton. I like the color blue, I love animals. I love taking pictures. I speak Spanish, first language but prefer to speak English. I like anime and mangas, and yes I like DBZ. Actually met the voice of Goku at a convention last year, super sweet guy. I cosplay, I make cosplays and love going to conventions. Hope to one day to go to one with a Gaia panel.

That's about it I guess, not much and not too little, so post away if you wish. Thank you for dropping by my thread.
Welcome to Gaia
welcome to gaia

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Welcome to Gaia, Princess gaia_crown emotion_yatta

Dapper Fatcat

6,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
Welcome to Gaia! I love your username and the story that goes with it. Good luck and have fun!

Junior

Princess Ategev

welcome (: add as friend if u like~

1,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Welcome to Gaia. smile

Witty Gekko

9,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Welcome to Gaia Princess.

Invisible Gaian

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
Manga Grl 01
Welcome your highness, to the world of Gaia. cat_4laugh

Thank you. I see someone just likes Mangas a 'bit' huh X3

Invisible Gaian

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
THE_FAIRY_EMPRESS
Princess Ategev

Hello!! Welcome to gaia! Lovely to have more people over 20 ......and more royals 4laugh

Thank you and I just LOVE your avatar and your join date seems fun, 7,6,5

Invisible Gaian

7,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
AzmonSierra
Princess Ategev
Welcome to Gaia
Thank you.

Invisible Gaian

7,750 Points