Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey everyone I'm Sassy Panda Babe and I'm new to Gaia cat_4laugh .
I think I have a pretty good handle on the site I really like the shops my favorite I think is Gambino Outfitters they have a lot of styles I would wear in real life so that's pretty cool cat_smile Let me tell you a little about myself, I'm 18 blowing the candles out on October 10th currently a freshman in college studying Graphic and Fashion Design. I'm very girly my favorite colors are pink, purple, and aqua. I love pandas, zebras, leopards, and cheetahs along with other cute animals with fabulous patterns and prints. I am 100% against real fur and I think it's rather disgusting that people think it's fashionable to wear an innocent animal. I like anime a few of my favorites are Sailor Moon, InuYasha, and Tokyo Mew Mew. I play Pokemon and I have FireRed to Black and White 2 my all time favorite Pokemon is Eevee heart Well that's a little about me. I hope we can all be great friends!
Xoxo
Panda~

Shameless Lunatic

14,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fluff Reclamation 250
Sassy Panda Babe
I think I have a pretty good handle on the site I really like the shops my favorite I think is Gambino Outfitters they have a lot of styles I would wear in real life so that's pretty cool cat_smile Let me tell you a little about myself, I'm 18 blowing the candles out on October 10th currently a freshman in college studying Graphic and Fashion Design. I'm very girly my favorite colors are pink, purple, and aqua. I love pandas, zebras, leopards, and cheetahs along with other cute animals with fabulous patterns and prints. I am 100% against real fur and I think it's rather disgusting that people think it's fashionable to wear an innocent animal. I like anime a few of my favorites are Sailor Moon, InuYasha, and Tokyo Mew Mew. I play Pokemon and I have FireRed to Black and White 2 my all time favorite Pokemon is Eevee heart Well that's a little about me. I hope we can all be great friends!
Xoxo
Panda~

Hello and welcome to Gaia!

Wealthy Ladykiller

10,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
Welcome to Gaia
Welcome! smile
Please do everyone an aesthetic favor and change your font color?
It hurts >=[
Hello, welcome to Gaia. smile
Run, run while you c@n

Dapper Capitalist

Sassy Panda Babe
Xoxo
Panda~

Love, love, love Pokemon cool
& I used to watch Sailor Moon all the time! : D

Welcome to Gaia btw. Feel free to add me if you'd like. c:
Welcome to gaia!

Shy Prophet

12,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Sassy Panda Babe
Xoxo
Panda~

Oh! Graphic and Fashion design! Fun!

Devoted Conventioneer

9,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Sassy Panda Babe
Xoxo
Panda~

Welcome to gaia!
Feel free to add biggrin

Dangerous Lover

Sassy Panda Babe
Woo!

Super Bunny

28,325 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150