Sassy Panda Babe
Welcome. ^^

O.G. Player

11,175 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
Sassy Panda Babe
Hey everyone I'm Sassy Panda Babe and I'm new to Gaia cat_4laugh .
I think I have a pretty good handle on the site I really like the shops my favorite I think is Gambino Outfitters they have a lot of styles I would wear in real life so that's pretty cool cat_smile Let me tell you a little about myself, I'm 18 blowing the candles out on October 10th currently a freshman in college studying Graphic and Fashion Design. I'm very girly my favorite colors are pink, purple, and aqua. I love pandas, zebras, leopards, and cheetahs along with other cute animals with fabulous patterns and prints. I am 100% against real fur and I think it's rather disgusting that people think it's fashionable to wear an innocent animal. I like anime a few of my favorites are Sailor Moon, InuYasha, and Tokyo Mew Mew. I play Pokemon and I have FireRed to Black and White 2 my all time favorite Pokemon is Eevee heart Well that's a little about me. I hope we can all be great friends!
Xoxo
Panda~

Hullo comrade, velcome to gaia. I think fashion is pretty neat, even though I'm pretty unfashionable. If you have any questions you can ask me.

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
HI and welcome! yu'll fit right in! go for the achievements! I find them fun! whee

Devout Loiterer

10,700 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200
Sassy Panda Babe

User Image

welcome welcome 3nodding
Thank you everyone for these amazing welcomes heart You are all super amazing!
Panda~

Dangerous Prophet

3,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
Sassy Panda Babe
I think I have a pretty good handle on the site I really like the shops my favorite I think is Gambino Outfitters they have a lot of styles I would wear in real life so that's pretty cool cat_smile Let me tell you a little about myself, I'm 18 blowing the candles out on October 10th currently a freshman in college studying Graphic and Fashion Design. I'm very girly my favorite colors are pink, purple, and aqua. I love pandas, zebras, leopards, and cheetahs along with other cute animals with fabulous patterns and prints. I am 100% against real fur and I think it's rather disgusting that people think it's fashionable to wear an innocent animal. I like anime a few of my favorites are Sailor Moon, InuYasha, and Tokyo Mew Mew. I play Pokemon and I have FireRed to Black and White 2 my all time favorite Pokemon is Eevee heart Well that's a little about me. I hope we can all be great friends!
Xoxo
Panda~
Welcome to Gaia~

Hilarious Noob

Sassy Panda Babe
Xoxo
Panda~

Welcome Saasy smile I'm new too. I blow the candles on October 31st. And I'm 18 years old.

Original Trickster

Sassy Panda Babe
Xoxo
Panda~

Hey Sassy! Welcome to Gaia Online!

Friendly Vampire

11,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Sassy Panda Babe
Xoxo
Panda~

hi welcome to gaia heart
Hello Sassy Panda Babe, Welcome to Gaia.
Nice to meet you.
Farewell.

OG Loiterer

8,950 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Rally Tyro 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Sassy Panda Babe
Xoxo
Panda~

Welcome to Gaia!
hope you have fun

Loiterer

Welcome to Gaia heart

Invisible Lunatic

Sassy Panda Babe
Xoxo
Panda~

Even the most important things in life...

✄- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                      Welcome to Gaia!
                      ✄- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

.....are sometimes hard for us to see.....

Adored Sweetheart

9,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sassy Panda Babe
Xoxo
Panda~

welcome to gaia! wow, fashion design sounds great. love your avatar too smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out