Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Hunter

6,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
So, I've been part of Gaia for about two weeks and some one brought it to my attention that I should post some thing here. I would like to say "hi!' and I'm looking forward to meeting new people! If anyone wants to chat about books, anime, or even the weird (and tragic) ways of the world feel free to add me, or send me a message 3nodding

Obsessive Ladykiller

Game-of-Hope
So, I've been part of Gaia for about two and some one brought it to my attention that I should post some thing here. I would like to say "hi!' and I'm looking forward to meeting new people! If anyone wants to chat about books, anime, or even the weird (and tragic) ways of the world feel free to add me, or send me a message 3nodding

Welcome!! I hope you have fun in Gaia!

Beloved Genius

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
Greetings & welcome to Gaia. I hope you'll have a lot of fun here.

Sweetheart

7,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Game-of-Hope
So, I've been part of Gaia for about two weeks and some one brought it to my attention that I should post some thing here. I would like to say "hi!' and I'm looking forward to meeting new people! If anyone wants to chat about books, anime, or even the weird (and tragic) ways of the world feel free to add me, or send me a message 3nodding

Hi welcome to Gaia heart
Be-lated Welcome to Gaia~ Lol

Please come join us? We try to help newbies. =3 Though you seem to have it under control. xD
Click on the banner. <3

User ImageUser Image
User Image
Hi and welcome! biggrin

Shy Sweetheart

7,800 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Game-of-Hope
Welcome, and enjoy your stay! ^^

Beloved Mage

13,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash