thanksgiving is over making it time for the holiday seaaon which brings about christmas and all the presents i am very exited and i cant wait to see what goods and presents my family presents me with i will be greatful for whatever i get because in the long run it usually works out great and everyone in my family ends up happy after the holiday season exept sometimes the younger and littler kids will complain about thier other siblings getting the things and presents that they wanted really bad but didnt end up with and there siblings did which will cause them to pout lol but thats how kids are and u usually have to deal with it until the are about 18 i think no matter what hand your dealt in life you should really deal with it the best you can and try to win no matter how sucky the hand may be and thats what thanksgiving is about but thats off my topic im talking about the christmas season after thanksgiving is over well ive stated my opinion and the important facts on this particular subject really take a moment and read this because it really does make scense you just probably read it too quickly if you dont understad what i was trying to say anyway my hand is getting tired so im going to go please reply to this post it is based on an important matter goodbye (for now) bye