Welcome to Gaia! ::

おっは!調子どうよ。ガイアにいる間はよろしくです。
Hey there, I'm Tachiyomi and obviously I am new here. If you're incapable of reading Japanese I will not translate for you, if you can however fantastic, でも日本語がへたくそですまん。I'm something of a language nerd and to be honest I got this Dirty Japanese book today and I really just wanted to use some of the slangy phrases in it. My name, Tachiyomi, is also something I took from this book, it's a term meaning "the practice of standing around in a bookstore or convenience store reading books but never buying any" which is something I do frequently xD. Like a mini rebellion to America's mass consumerism however it's really nonproductive and doesn't financially support the people I adore in the world of books so really it's not so great. On a side note, I am currently learning Japanese at a college level "JPN 102" and I would love language partners. On another side note I'm also learning Spanish, French, and I'm teaching myself Korean so let's talk if you know or are learning these languages as well. If not English is fantastic also. I love most things Japanese and Korean including manga, manhwa, anime, kdramas, jrock, and kpop. I've been drawing manga style for about 11 years now though I admit I'm nowhere near professional though I'm not sh*tty either. I am sporadic and nonsensical, and overall absurd. Message me if you want, troll me if you like, I don't really give much of a damn cause I'm really just bored and curious to see what you do.

Invisible Phantom

Uh.. Nice introduction. Anyways, welcome to Gaia.
Tachiyomi

Welcome to gaia either way.

Tachiyomi
Hey there, I'm Tachiyomi and obviously I am new here. If you're incapable of reading Japanese I will not translate for you, if you can however fantastic, でも日本語がへたくそですまん。I'm something of a language nerd and to be honest I got this Dirty Japanese book today and I really just wanted to use some of the slangy phrases in it. My name, Tachiyomi, is also something I took from this book, it's a term meaning "the practice of standing around in a bookstore or convenience store reading books but never buying any" which is something I do frequently xD. Like a mini rebellion to America's mass consumerism however it's really nonproductive and doesn't financially support the people I adore in the world of books so really it's not so great. On a side note, I am currently learning Japanese at a college level "JPN 102" and I would love language partners. On another side note I'm also learning Spanish, French, and I'm teaching myself Korean so let's talk if you know or are learning these languages as well. If not English is fantastic also. I love most things Japanese and Korean including manga, manhwa, anime, kdramas, jrock, and kpop. I've been drawing manga style for about 11 years now though I admit I'm nowhere near professional though I'm not sh*tty either. I am sporadic and nonsensical, and overall absurd. Message me if you want, troll me if you like, I don't really give much of a damn cause I'm really just bored and curious to see what you do.

I love languages as well. I'm learning German, but I took Japanese for 2 years... and that was a year and a half ago. xD
Anyway, Welcome!!
Tachiyomi

Lol, welcome to Gaia! I hope you have lots of fun here!

Shameless Man-Lover

11,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
Welcome to Gaia! I have the same book and I spend too much time in book stores reading without intending to buy. XD Hope you like it here and good luck leanring multiple languages at once without getting mixed up.
Tachiyomi

Hello! Welcome! heart

Original Gaian

10,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Partygoer 500
Tachiyomi

Welcome to gaia~ emotion_bigheart
야 ~ 안녕하세요. 판다 입니다 (^_^) 만나서 반갑습니다
난 한국어를 배우고 있어, 그런데 아직 조금 밖에 몰라.

Tipsy Shopper

learning Korean,know Chinese.ehhh thats about it..know bits of spanish and 4 years of badly forgotten french.

Retro Punk

Hey welcome to Gaia. Me i know spanish. And trying to learn Japanese.

EDIT:

ぼちぼち でんな。
I speak fluent German ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out