<3 </3

Don't I look spiffy?

Hotshot 0.5625 56.2% [ 9 ]
...Dude buy some clothes 0.4375 43.8% [ 7 ]
Total Votes:[ 16 ]
< 1 2

Kori Ryuuchi
Kuro Tsukiyo
Hi, I'm Leon, most people call me Leo and die to the peer pressure (LOL) they made me make an account on Gaia. So yeah nice to meet you and I don't know how to really work this so please help me! cool

And donations would be helpful please.

LOL YOU FINALLY MADE AN ACCOUNT! About time! Play nice and make friends and put on some clothes no need to brag that you have six packs

You are of no help Sky -____-
And i would buy stuff but you AREN'T HELPING ME IM POOR N CLOTHING IS EXPENSIVE!
How do i make money!?

Gracious Fairy

8,775 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100
  • Tipsy 100

6,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Junior 100
Kuro Tsukiyo
Kori Ryuuchi
Kuro Tsukiyo
Hi, I'm Leon, most people call me Leo and die to the peer pressure (LOL) they made me make an account on Gaia. So yeah nice to meet you and I don't know how to really work this so please help me! cool

LOL YOU FINALLY MADE AN ACCOUNT! About time! Play nice and make friends and put on some clothes no need to brag that you have six packs

You are of no help Sky -____-
And i would buy stuff but you AREN'T HELPING ME IM POOR N CLOTHING IS EXPENSIVE!
How do i make money!?

i'll donate stuff to u so stop naggin!

Shameless Scarface

11,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Kuro Tsukiyo

Welcome
Welcome!^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out