Welcome to Gaia! ::

'ello~ i'mma newbie (obvious is obvious.) and i'm really looking forward to making you all my slaves---i mean...friends. ◕‿◕;

if you wanna know more 'bout little old me..send me a uh...friend request. (i think that's what it's called.)

7,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100

Welcome!
I wish you luck in learning the ways of Gaia and exploring the many areas of this wonderful site ^-^
shiver bones
'ello~ i'mma newbie (obvious is obvious.) and i'm really looking forward to making you all my slaves---i mean...friends. ◕‿◕;

if you wanna know more 'bout little old me..send me a uh...friend request. (i think that's what it's called.)

Welcome!

Generous Genius

7,500 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
welcome to gaia, if you need anything feel free to pm me. heart
shiver bones

Welcome to Gaia! Hope you enjoy it!

Sparkly Gekko

9,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
shiver bones

welcome to the party
have a real great time

Barking Shoujo

welcome to Gaia~ if you need something just PM me~

Have fun here ^^

Witty Smoker

9,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
shiver bones

Welcome to Gaia!

Sparkly Phantom

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
shiver bones

Welcome smile

IRL Nerd

8,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Welcome to Gaia mrgreen

Familiar Noob

7,250 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
shiver bones
Welcome to gaia ! heart
shiver bones

hello I"m quoting you for an achievement ;P have fun on gaia and beware of trolls!

Blessed Fairy

13,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
shiver bones

heart
shiver bones

ღ L ξ ə ᵐ Ю ф Ϯ Ϟ

Hello!
Maybe you would like to enter my quiz ? Just under this post.
Pm only please ^^
emotion_bigheart

Generous Genius

7,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
shiver bones

Lol welcome to Gaia and enjoy your time here. smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces