Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello nice to meet you one and all, I was once an avid regular of this site many years ago and have now returned to reclaim my reign.
Most new me as Exorris or Vazier, today I simply introduce myself as a mere man. My name is Joshua and it is my upmost pleasure to make your acquaintance most eloquently, and may we share in many future exploits of quixotic notions and mannerisms.

Gem

Welcome back to gaia kind sir. My name is Elizabeth and I've been a regular since '10.
Well met miss Elizabeth, I believe the years were 2010-2012, and sort of petered off completely around '06,'07.
Which is your forum of choice? Mine was always barton town and often I committed acts of trolling upon the chatterbox.

Mewling Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Masquerad1128
Hello nice to meet you one and all, I was once an avid regular of this site many years ago and have now returned to reclaim my reign.
Most new me as Exorris or Vazier, today I simply introduce myself as a mere man. My name is Joshua and it is my upmost pleasure to make your acquaintance most eloquently, and may we share in many future exploits of quixotic notions and mannerisms.

Hello friend.
Insane Lady Jane
Masquerad1128

Hello friend.

You say friend in kin-ship almost.
Well met, now who might you be?

Mewling Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
Masquerad1128
Insane Lady Jane
Masquerad1128

Hello friend.

You say friend in kin-ship almost.
Well met, now who might you be?

A night owl of sorts. Currently attempting to get some achievements under my belt, while also tektek-ing my inventory for a new look.
Who is asking?

Smitten Phantom

Masquerad1128

.Welcome back!
get out while you still can...

-Leixe

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
Masquerad1128

Hi, Joshua! Welcome back to Gaia!

You are most eloquent. mrgreen

I myself have only been here a month and a half. I'm Haze.

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome back to Gaia biggrin

Original Poster

13,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Masquerade1128

Well howdy and welcome back
Great Lakes haze
Masquerad1128

I'm most gracious to meet you haze, and how are you enjoying it thus far?
PM me maybe?
I would love to converse a while.

Shameless Visionary

19,000 Points
  • Master Medic 150
  • Cool Competitor 150
  • Never Give Up 35
Masquerade1128
Great Lakes haze
Masquerad1128

I'm most gracious to meet you haze, and how are you enjoying it thus far?
PM me maybe?
I would love to converse a while.

I've been enjoying this place so far. I will PM you. biggrin

Dapper Gekko

8,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Welcome back. I did the same thing, though I kept my account (it was just lying in wait for my return).

Frankly I'm not sure if I'm going to continue on with this site. I've noticed that lately it's just been not as much fun as it was in earlier years.

Oh. And I've been here since '06 or '07 ish... I forgot when.
Masquerade1128

Welcome to Gaia..

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces