Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi. I'm still the new person in town. You can tell by how I look. I still don't know all the rules and other stuff. This make me sad. crying That all for now.
Please come check it out, make new friends, all that fun stuff.
It's like this :
It's about a mysterious end of the world, for no appernet reson a large portion of Earth's population simply seised to exist, while a few other others, again at random, lived on. As those who remain attempt to understand and move on things become even more bizarre, with the strange arrival of peple that look very much like humans, but are not, along with a strage array of beasts apparently at their command. With no communication between the two "Top-of-the-food-chain" species there is no bond, and the new humans, called "Echos" begin to take a hostile action towards "The Remaining". It's life and death for the last of the humans, what will your fate be?

If you don't know how to RP, that's okay, learn here.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pt=1101595942&p=231813435#231813435

Welcome to Gaia by the way
Don't worry you'll get the hang of things! Once you've figured things out it'll be easy as pie! I hope you have a great time on Gaia!
hey! pm me
Katana-Ribbon
It's like this :
It's about a mysterious end of the world, for no appernet reson a large portion of Earth's population simply seised to exist, while a few other others, again at random, lived on. As those who remain attempt to understand and move on things become even more bizarre, with the strange arrival of peple that look very much like humans, but are not, along with a strage array of beasts apparently at their command. With no communication between the two "Top-of-the-food-chain" species there is no bond, and the new humans, called "Echos" begin to take a hostile action towards "The Remaining". It's life and death for the last of the humans, what will your fate be?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pt=1101595942&p=231813435#231813435

Dont Scare The Newb, It's Not Nice
Fuhrer_von_blut
Katana-Ribbon
It's like this :

Dont Scare The Newb, It's Not Nice

ya tatally! (pm me)
its ok i was new too untill i learned to play lol
I'm a newbie too...right now I'm just saving up a bit to build up my avatar's wardrobe for roleplaying xd
I'm new too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces