Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello there! My name is Jin Soo! whee

To be honest, I'm not completely new. I had an account yeeeeaaaarrrrrsssss ago. Can't remember my email for it nor my username. Recently I've decided to try to get back into the roleplaying field, and so I decided to give Gaia another go. A lot has changed. So much so, that I actually feel like it's my first time here. I'm excited to get to know new people and navigate around the new features on here. Please look after me! 3nodding

- Jin Soo

Fluffy Bunny

5,500 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
I had an old account, and I came back not too long ago as well. The website has changed so much! I was surprise when I saw your character could now be an animal ahah ^^' but anyway... Welcome back!~
Welcome to Gaia!
Solaanaa
I had an old account, and I came back not too long ago as well. The website has changed so much! I was surprise when I saw your character could now be an animal ahah ^^' but anyway... Welcome back!~

Seriously though. So many more shops and items I've never seen. And things seem to be a bit more expensive than they were before. I'm also receiving a whole lot more gold than I did before. And now they have a second towns? I have a lot to catch up on. Heh

And I was very tempted to choose an animal as my avi. ^.^ Chose an elf thing instead. I actually thought it was human because the hair style covered the ears. Not sure if I want to buy the human potion to change or not...decisions decisions...the struggle is real...

But anywho, thanks for the welcome! ^.^
Void Valentine
Welcome to Gaia!

Thanks! ^.^

Cool avatar!
Lee Jin Soo
Void Valentine
Welcome to Gaia!

Thanks! ^.^

Cool avatar!
Ooops, I mean welcome back! ninja Also thanks.
Void Valentine
Lee Jin Soo
Void Valentine
Welcome to Gaia!

Thanks! ^.^

Cool avatar!
Ooops, I mean welcome back! ninja Also thanks.

Lol. For sure. ^.^

I can't imagine how long it'll take me to buy items like that. For now I'm pretty content with my Jake shirt. XD

Fluffy Bunny

5,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
Lee Jin Soo
Solaanaa

Seriously though. So many more shops and items I've never seen. And things seem to be a bit more expensive than they were before. I'm also receiving a whole lot more gold than I did before. And now they have a second towns? I have a lot to catch up on. Heh

And I was very tempted to choose an animal as my avi. ^.^ Chose an elf thing instead. I actually thought it was human because the hair style covered the ears. Not sure if I want to buy the human potion to change or not...decisions decisions...the struggle is real...

Ahah, don't worry I know how you feel! There are so many stuffs now x.x I'm as lost as a newbie lol
For the gender potion, you have 2 free potions at the beginning of your account. I saw them earlier today, but I don't remember exactly where they are. I just remember it was in my account settings^^'
Solaanaa
Lee Jin Soo
Solaanaa

Ahah, don't worry I know how you feel! There are so many stuffs now x.x I'm as lost as a newbie lol
For the gender potion, you have 2 free potions at the beginning of your account. I saw them earlier today, but I don't remember exactly where they are. I just remember it was in my account settings^^'

Two free potions? Bummer. I definitely already bought one. Heh. I'll check out my settings. I'm currently trying to figure out how to edit my profile again. Fun times. ^.^

Fluffy Bunny

5,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
Lee Jin Soo
Solaanaa
Lee Jin Soo
Solaanaa

Two free potions? Bummer. I definitely already bought one. Heh. I'll check out my settings. I'm currently trying to figure out how to edit my profile again. Fun times. ^.^

I did the same mistake, I bought one, used it then... saw I had two free ones lol
Have fun with your profile :3
Solaanaa

I did the same mistake, I bought one, used it then... saw I had two free ones lol

Thanks! ^.^

Maybe I'll see ya around!

Fluffy Bunny

5,500 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
Lee Jin Soo
Solaanaa

Thanks! ^.^

Sure! Add me as friend if you want to smile
Solaanaa
Lee Jin Soo
Solaanaa

Thanks! ^.^

Sure! Add me as friend if you want to smile

I'd be happy to! ^.^

Your avi is really cute, by the way. Meant to say that earlier then I completely forgot. >.<
-.x.- ♥ User Imagex♥ -.x.-
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι ωιsɧ тσ sρєαк

{ welcome back ~ ^ ^ }

αяє чσυ ℓιstєɳιɳɢ ?

A v e m a r i a xo
-.x.- ♥ User Imagex♥ -.x.-

ι ωιsɧ тσ sρєαк

{ welcome back ~ ^ ^ }

αяє чσυ ℓιstєɳιɳɢ ?