Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well, first off, my closest friend introduced this thing about 2 weeks ago and I'm pretty sure it's nice being here. But there's this problem tho, I don't have friends already, it's just her. Well, I'm new so i don't know stuffs here and I accept a helping hands to let me understand this kind of world... So yeah, please be good to me 3nodding biggrin

#Kisses to all heart
:*

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Welcome to Gaia! smile
Hope you're enjoying your time here, and if you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact me 3nodding
Can I send you a friend request? Is it okay? ^^
Ambadassador GM
Well, first off, my closest friend introduced this thing about 2 weeks ago and I'm pretty sure it's nice being here. But there's this problem tho, I don't have friends already, it's just her. Well, I'm new so i don't know stuffs here and I accept a helping hands to let me understand this kind of world... So yeah, please be good to me 3nodding biggrin

#Kisses to all heart
:*

Welcome to Gaia! Feel free to add me as a friend! smile
Juno-Moon
Welcome to Gaia! smile
Hope you're enjoying your time here, and if you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact me 3nodding

What's up with the cash? or is it gold coins? What are those by the way? smile

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Ambadassador GM
Can I send you a friend request? Is it okay? ^^

Sure thing, go right ahead~! :3

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Ambadassador GM

The Gold coins are considered Gaia's currency. You can buy items in most of the shops with them. Or, you can save up and buy something from the Market Place 3nodding
The Cash, on the other hand, is essentially actual money. You can use cash to get special items from the Cash Shop, or use it instead of Gaia Gold.
There are two ways you can get Cash. You can buy a Gaia Cash card from any CVS/Rite Aid, and other stores, or you can earn it (without having to pay) by watching advertisements. 3nodding
Hope that made sense... sweatdrop
Juno-Moon
Ambadassador GM

The Gold coins are considered Gaia's currency. You can buy items in most of the shops with them. Or, you can save up and buy something from the Market Place 3nodding
The Cash, on the other hand, is essentially actual money. You can use cash to get special items from the Cash Shop, or use it instead of Gaia Gold.
There are two ways you can get Cash. You can buy a Gaia Cash card from any CVS/Rite Aid, and other stores, or you can earn it (without having to pay) by watching advertisements. 3nodding
Hope that made sense... sweatdrop

Oh, gee thanks biggrin
I really appreciate the answers and thanks for responding my friend request biggrin biggrin biggrin

Shy Exhibitionist

13,675 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
Ambadassador GM

Oh, gee thanks biggrin
I really appreciate the answers and thanks for responding my friend request biggrin biggrin biggrin

Not a problem :3
Oh! And I forgot to mention, playing a game called Booty Grab (yes, that's its name sweatdrop ) in the Aquarium Forum, and playing ZOMG! gets you a ton of gold in a short amount of time 3nodding

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin
]Yes booty grab seems a great way to get started started with money c:
Airo Rokkuhauto
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin

Thanks! biggrin
WElcone smile rolleyes
Welcome to Gaia..