Welcome to Gaia! ::

So first of all hi..

2. I don't want to be an animal?
3. I think I might of made my avvy a guy by accident, how do I change that?
4. What should I start doing first?
Thanks for the help question

Tipsy Kitten

11,550 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Mrs_Meredith
So first of all hi..

- When you go to update your avi, there should be a bar with a human, cat, dog, bear and bunny. Just click the human.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- In the shop 'Skin Tyte" you will find a Gender swap potion for 50,000 Gold.

- As you have already posted in the 'welcome to gaia' forum, I would suggest playing games, doing achievements, Going into towns, or making friends in the 'friends chat' forum.

Hope I helped! Good luck!
Erakist
Mrs_Meredith
So first of all hi..

- When you go to update your avi, there should be a bar with a human, cat, dog, bear and bunny. Just click the human.

- As you have already posted in the 'welcome to gaia' forum, I would suggest playing games, doing achievements, Going into towns, or making friends in the 'friends chat' forum.

Thanks, whats the quickest way to make 50k?

Tipsy Kitten

11,550 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Mrs_Meredith
Erakist
Mrs_Meredith
So first of all hi..

Thanks, whats the quickest way to make 50k?

- BootyGrab game, you can find many aquariums in the aquarium forum.

- Selling things on the marketplace, such as things u get from the Dumpster dive games and
daily chance.

- Buying things with real money and selling them for gold.

- Drawing and selling your art.

- Making custom profiles.
Every user is entitled to/given two free Gender Bender potions. You can find these in your account settings when you look at them as a human (it's somewhere around the username spot). After you claim one it goes to your inventory, special tab where (as a human) you can use it to change gender -note: you may have to save to see the change-.

Once you've changed your gender, though, you'll want to go to Skin Tyte to get a skin potion in the tone you want (works in the same way as the gender bender one), and then Salon Durem to set your base eyes and hair (these affect your base, they're not items in your inventory, so when you buy a new one you lose the old one)
~ Aki - Fairy ~
Every user is entitled to/given two free Gender Bender potions. You can find these in your account settings when you look at them as a human (it's somewhere around the username spot). After you claim one it goes to your inventory, special tab where (as a human) you can use it to change gender -note: you may have to save to see the change-.

Once you've changed your gender, though, you'll want to go to Skin Tyte to get a skin potion in the tone you want (works in the same way as the gender bender one), and then Salon Durem to set your base eyes and hair (these affect your base, they're not items in your inventory, so when you buy a new one you lose the old one)

Thanks D: I ended up just buying one then somehow I got 39M of gaiagold from opening some reward box so I went shopping biggrin

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome to gaia xd

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Mrs_Meredith
~ Aki - Fairy ~

Thanks D: I ended up just buying one then somehow I got 39M of gaiagold from opening some reward box so I went shopping biggrin

welcome to gaia! Add me and ill send you a welcome gift worth a bil or more to sell on the mp biggrin
Hello welcome how r u
Bambimoo12
Hello welcome how r u

Not bad yourself?
Mrs_Meredith
Bambimoo12
Hello welcome how r u

Not bad yourself?[/quote

About the same
Im sorry but i have to delete this its messing my phone up

Super Girl

36,950 Points