Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello older and wiser members of Gaia! My name is Akay and if you can not tell, Im a newbie.... So I decided to navigate myself here to say hi and meet some new people, and so on and so forth!

Shameless Lunatic

Hello there, Akay. Welcome to Gaia. We're an odd bunch of people but I'm sure you'll like it here. Just browse around the site and make yourself at home.

7,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Befriended 100
AkaytheConsort

Hi, welcome! As Kekora said make yourself at home ^^ hope u will have fun here... biggrin

Mega Friend

AkaytheConsort
Hello older and wiser members of Gaia! My name is Akay and if you can not tell, Im a newbie.... So I decided to navigate myself here to say hi and meet some new people, and so on and so forth!

Nice to meet you, just let me say: Welcome to Gaia! biggrin
AkaytheConsort

Hello Akay! Welcome to Gaia! I am new myself. Hope you have a great time on here. :] Feel free to add me~

Lonely Noob

6,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Generous 100

Feline Sweetheart

14,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Love Machine 150
AkaytheConsort
Welcome

Wheezing Bro

AkaytheConsort

Welcome to Gaia - Have fun !

4,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
AkaytheConsort
hi nice to meet you.ways to meet people who are interested in some of the things you are, go to your profile page and add your interest and alittle about yourself. im sure you are a groovy dude, with a lot of great ideas. so snazz up your profile page and keep rocking out your avi. peace for now emotion_yatta

Generous Genius

7,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Generous 100
Welcome to Gaia and have fun. smile

Fashionable Player

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
Welcome to Gaia, Akay. ~ cat_blaugh