Welcome to Gaia! ::

Its been a long long time since i been on here not new but new to the new versions what have i missed last logged in was when i was 17 im 22 now lol whats have i missed and what new and cool ninja rofl wahmbulance dramallama

xiao_tenshi's Waifu

Man-Hungry Lunatic

Welcome back! Come by my charity if you need any help k smile

Charity!

Fashionable Shapeshifter

4,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
JOKER4700
Its been a long long time since i been on here not new but new to the new versions what have i missed last logged in was when i was 17 im 22 now lol whats have i missed and what new and cool ninja rofl wahmbulance dramallama

It's been about 6 years since I've been on, there's so much new stuff! I'm really liking the daily chance, I've gotten some pretty cool things.
yea ive been on here daily i had so much fun on here when i was younger but sadly i found my old account and all the ppl i knew moved on crying

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25
JOKER4700
yea ive been on here daily i had so much fun on here when i was younger but sadly i found my old account and all the ppl i knew moved on crying

me too, but hey, there's new people to talk to. Hope you find a niche
Gossy
JOKER4700

me too, but hey, there's new people to talk to. Hope you find a niche

yes there is wink

Merry Bunny

7,500 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Welcome back, looks like a lot of us are come backers.
Hase Usagi
Welcome back, looks like a lot of us are come backers.

yea i have talked to a few time fly's these days lol
Same here this is my second day on in literally 10 years. I used to get on in like 6th grade. I am also 22 years old. xp
metziti
Same here this is my second day on in literally 10 years. I used to get on in like 6th grade. I am also 22 years old. xp

well hey at least you ant alone lol
JOKER4700
metziti

well hey at least you ant alone lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces