Welcome to Gaia! ::

Surefire Strategist

Wowie, another new person on the "Welcome to Gaia" Forum!!!! I can't believe it!!!!! What a surprise!!!!!

I'm actually only sort of new. I had another account a few years ago, but I left because I never really got into it. (Also because there was someone who was making me uncomfortable and wouldn't leave me alone, so I was avoiding them.)

Honestly, I'm coming back because I miss roleplaying. When I was younger, I'd roleplay on Neopets ALL THE TIME; I loved it. But over the past couple of years, the filters on Neopets have gotten super duper strict, and all the good roleplayers have disappeared. When it started, I actually came over here - one of the original reasons I made my first account - to try the roleplaying. To be honest, though, it's super intimidating. Though obviously there are no set official rules (beyond the general ones that span all roleplaying communities, like following the TOS, no MS, no godmodding/powerplaying, etc.), the norms are kind of different, and I was sort of worried about messing up. D8 So I ended up leaving.

Anyways. Now I'm back. I've been trying to get back into roleplaying, and though I am still kind of intimidated by it, I figure if I don't start somewhere, I'll never get anywhere at all.

Welp, that's my story. Not much else to say here. Also trying to make lots of hte monies to deck out my avatar like one of the characters in the book I'm writing. (Why are there no yellow cat ears? D8 Guess I have to go with an old design.)
Hey hey welcome back! I'm sorry to hear about what happened with your other account (you should've blocked their sorry butt =P).
Well, now you're back that that's the important thing! I'm not a roleplayer myself so I can't offer you much on that aspect.
I will say good luck to making a tonne of monies though, and have fun while you're at it! x3

Surefire Strategist

Yeah, I probably should have. D8 But I can't get back into my old account now, so it doesn't matter quite so much anymore.

Thank you for the warm welcome! ^^

Man-Hungry Streaker

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Rheri Lightseer
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Yes yes, Welcome smile
I remember the old days of neopets haha
been forever since I'd even thought about that
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Surefire Strategist

Yeah, it's been a long time. DX I miss roleplaying a lot though, so might as well try it on a website where the filters won't freak out if I try to describe a character as "spunky".

Man-Hungry Streaker

9,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Rheri Lightseer
Yeah, it's been a long time. DX I miss roleplaying a lot though, so might as well try it on a website where the filters won't freak out if I try to describe a character as "spunky".
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

I didn't realize they were that filter happy xD
ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Surefire Strategist

They are extremely filter happy. I mean, I can kind of understand that one, though the reason is stupid, but there are plenty of times that I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. Anyways, one of the many reasons I left.
well you seem like a nice person than .......nice to hear im not the only noob around here....... sweatdrop

Surefire Strategist

Ha ha, I think there are tons of new people around here. Pretty much everyone with an "I'm new, help!" thread up and more! 3nodding

On a side note, I don't think I ever introduced myself? I go by Ami. smile
Welcome xp
sweatdrop welcome!

Fashionable Vampire

9,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Generous 100
  • Big Tipper 100
*bows* Hello emotion_yatta
Welcome back to gaia! Hope you enjoy yourself here!
Welcome back. smile

Surefire Strategist

Hello there to all three of you~ <3

The more I skim through these roleplay threads, the more intimidated I get. D:
Welcome back to Gaia! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items