Welcome to Gaia! ::

I said...

Hello~ I am not really new to Gaia. (This is a mule. I have a main I made back in 2006) I was hoping to use this account to fish/collect in towns and cash out and use for a charity mule. My only issue is, a few of the shops, including the Ole Fishing Hole, are locked to me! I don't understand! I don't remember it being like that in 2006. So.. what's going on? Lol. Do I need a trading pass just to buy a new fishing pole?

...Obviously

Big Fatcat

11,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
RnK121112
I said...

Hello~ I am not really new to Gaia. (This is a mule. I have a main I made back in 2006) I was hoping to use this account to fish/collect in towns and cash out and use for a charity mule. My only issue is, a few of the shops, including the Ole Fishing Hole, are locked to me! I don't understand! I don't remember it being like that in 2006. So.. what's going on? Lol. Do I need a trading pass just to buy a new fishing pole?

...Obviously

Yeah, you need to be a member for a certain amount of days and you need the trading pass... (or that's what I heard, I also made my account in '06 and it was nothing like how it is now...)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff