Welcome to Gaia! ::

I haven't been on in a very long time. And now, everything is... different. What's up with the prices and where did zOMG go? [Ignore my avatar, had to restart]
Also, what's the best way to get gold now a days?
Fearoxide
I haven't been on in a very long time. And now, everything is... different. What's up with the prices and where did zOMG go? [Ignore my avatar, had to restart]

There's been an inflation for a while now, so everything's more expensive. Selling charms that you get from daily chance is a good way to earn gold. Also as far as I know zOMG is down for maintenance but people are saying that isn't true so I'm not quite sure
Xx_Zawesome_xX
Fearoxide

There's been an inflation for a while now, so everything's more expensive. Selling charms that you get from daily chance is a good way to earn gold. Also as far as I know zOMG is down for maintenance but people are saying that isn't true so I'm not quite sure

Oh is that what happened?
Welcome back, Fear.

By the way, -nice socks-, doll. ;D

Anyway, it's been a while since I've been active on gaia too.
So if you need a new friend, you might wanna click on my button there. razz Or PM me or whathaveyouknow.

I'm poor, and have always been poor on gaia, so my advice on economics here would just be 'herp derp hurdur', and that's about it. :3

Shameless Trendsetter

28,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Inflation is what happen to the prices.
I came back after a long absence and found all the gold I had was useless.
Very frustrating.
You could buy gold with really cash and boy did folks do so.
Also, all the good items you have to pay real morning or exorbitant prices for....So, yeah.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff