Welcome to Gaia! ::

"Salutations, mortals. I have recently come to Gaia in search for a purpose...in search for a meaning. Perhaps I may find it here?"

Heya. I'm Vampire Raiven. I just joined. Looking for some people to hang out with and chat with. Want to talk? Just let me know.

Dangerous Lover

Hello! Welcome to Gaia!
If you ever wanta talk, just PM me!

Ruthless Receiver

13,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
Vampire Raiven
"Salutations, mortals. I have recently come to Gaia in search for a purpose...in search for a meaning. Perhaps I may find it here?"

Heya. I'm Vampire Raiven. I just joined. Looking for some people to hang out with and chat with. Want to talk? Just let me know.

welcome

Beloved Gaian

Hello and welcome to Gaia! Should you ever have any questions or need any help feel free to drop me a PM and I will do my best to help.

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hello, welcome to Gaia biggrin
Vampire Raiven

Welcome if you want a friend come see me

Anxious Entrepreneur

14,300 Points
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
Haha "Salutations Mortals" great way to introduce yourself, I like it.
Hello Vampire Raiven, Welcome to Gaia.
Perhaps you will find that purpose.
Farewell.

Rainbow Cultist

Vampire Raiven
Welcome aboard!

Blessed Fairy

Vampire Raiven
welcome to gaia

Super Bunny

28,325 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Welcome to Gaia! I hope you find your meaning soon here, I'm sure you will. Hope you have a wonderful time here!

Friendly Gaian

Vampire Raiven

Ello and welcome to Gaia smile

Sparkly Phantom

9,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
Vampire Raiven

Welcome to Gaia! I hope you find cool people to chat with. There's a lot of great subforums here and one of them likely will have people that you find common interest with. Good luck! yum_strawberry

Fanged Punk

Vampire Raiven

More vampires are always welcome! Well, except to the people they eat, I guess. biggrin
Vampire Raiven

hey vampire wink nice to meet a fellow freshman! And an immortal too whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces