Welcome to Gaia! ::

HAHA!
I am a returning member, with a new account.
I've been off of GaiaOnline for four years. It's time I get back on it. I actually miss being on it. I've been spending my time...=/ Living.
I do seek friends...and some advice. Gaia has changed dramatically since the last time I was on it.

Lavish Reveler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Kreecha
HAHA!
I've been off of GaiaOnline for four years. It's time I get back on it. I actually miss being on it. I've been spending my time...=/ Living.
I do seek friends...and some advice. Gaia has changed dramatically since the last time I was on it.
hi

Super Bunny

28,325 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Welcome back!! It is quite overwhelming coming back to so many changes, hope you get the hang of it!
The X-Gene Mule
Kreecha
HAHA!
hi
Hello
Oceanrabbits
Welcome back!! It is quite overwhelming coming back to so many changes, hope you get the hang of it!
I'm sure I will. heart My best friend still plays so he's been updating me here and there. =3 You have a very pretty avatar. ^-^ Thank you for the welcome!

Lavish Reveler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Kreecha
The X-Gene Mule
Kreecha
HAHA!
hi
Hello
If you roleplay I can refer you to a few guilds
Welcome back!!!!
The X-Gene Mule
Kreecha
The X-Gene Mule
Kreecha
HAHA!
hi
Hello
Oh gosh, I haven't roleplayed in forever. lol! Someone may have to re-tech me. x.x
Shipopoe
Welcome back!!!!
Thank you!

Lavish Reveler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Kreecha
The X-Gene Mule
Kreecha
The X-Gene Mule
Kreecha
HAHA!
hi
Hello
Oh gosh, I haven't roleplayed in forever. lol! Someone may have to re-tech me. x.x
no problem here are some links

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/the-x-gene/g.381273/

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/depthless-imagination/g.277277/

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/the-new-sith-order/g.338041/

Lady Quiet Azalea's Love Of My Life

Loyal Demigod

42,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Champion 300
Kreecha
HAHA!

Hello and welcome back!
I hope you enjoy your time here. c :

Blessed Prophet

5,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
If you need anything ask me. Cause i am Stan The Car Man! emotion_awesome
Hello and Welcome back
Enjoy your stay

3nodding
Kreecha
HAHA!

Welcome to gaia.
And yeah...things were bound to change. I knew it would heh heh
Authenyiel
Kreecha
HAHA!

Hello and welcome back!
I hope you enjoy your time here. c :
Thank you, Authenyiel. =) I plan to stay this time. I'm already working on getting caught up. XD Booty Grab and zOMG. So far, it's helping. Now I just need to work on getting Monthly Collectables and such and selling them for itemsI actually want! 8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff