Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi everyone! I've been off for a long while and have come back with a few questions.
1) Tektek seems to have been downgraded..a lot. Where do you guys get your profile themes now?
2) What is up with the Marketplace prices? It seems like items have taken a very very very steep price increase.
3) Wanna be friends? : D

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia biggrin
YunJaeforeverlove4

Thanks! ^.^

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
ClickitBaby
YunJaeforeverlove4

Thanks! ^.^

ur welcome heart

Fashionable Nerd

14,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
I've also returned not too long ago. Inflation due to gaia cash items went insanely high.
Umrae
I've also returned not too long ago. Inflation due to gaia cash items went insanely high.

Really? and people actually are buying things at these higher prices? I suddenly feel more broke than I ever did before haha.

Fashionable Nerd

14,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
It seems that there was some cash item that gave chances to win a trillion of gold... So that's how it happened.
Well, the good thing is that now every gold shop item (even the ones from Dernier Cri) is ridiculously easy to get. Inks can be sold at the marketplace for hundreds of thousands or even for millions...
Umrae
It seems that there was some cash item that gave chances to win a trillion of gold... So that's how it happened.
Well, the good thing is that now every gold shop item (even the ones from Dernier Cri) is ridiculously easy to get. Inks can be sold at the marketplace for hundreds of thousands or even for millions...

Sucks that I missed out on whatever item that was. Sucks that is messed up the MP as well lol I guess I'll just have to stay away from buying there for now. Thanks for letting me know! : D

Fashionable Nerd

14,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
There are a few hints:
1) Play booty grab on aquariums witch have Enki (If you're lucky, they'll drop an Enki's catch, and some of the items you can get from them are quite valuable).
2) Catch bugs in towns (now it's actually worth the trouble). Inks are very expensible now.
3) Sell the alchemy items if you get any from the daily chance (they are very rare and incredibily expensive).
Umrae
There are a few hints:
1) Play booty grab on aquariums witch have Enki (If you're lucky, they'll drop an Enki's catch, and some of the items you can get from them are quite valuable).
2) Catch bugs in towns (now it's actually worth the trouble). Inks are very expensible now.
3) Sell the alchemy items if you get any from the daily chance (they are very rare and incredibily expensive).

I should go check for any bugs or ink on my old account. I'll keep an eye out for any booty grabs I remember that from before I left. I'm new to the whole alchemy thing though.

Fashionable Nerd

14,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
I'm also a newbie to the alchemy thing (level 2). The ingredients are too expensive.

Fashionable Nerd

14,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Oh, by the way, did you notice avatars can be animals now?
Umrae
Oh, by the way, did you notice avatars can be animals now?

yeah I had noticed that while looking at my inventory. I was never really into the whole "I am..." items though : P

Fashionable Nerd

14,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
I suppose a lot of people will like it, I don't. It means half of the event items will be useless for me from now on. xp

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers