Welcome to Gaia! ::

spoofete
My favorite color is red
I like to sew and collect vintage barbies (judt started)
My day is just getting started, I'm eating breakfast right now. I will be sewing most of the day today and tomorrow. Taking a much needed selfie time. 4laugh

ooohh so the beautiful dress in your signature, YOU MADE IT!!!??? THAT IS AWESOME!!! mad props... i made most of my clown costume.. but i still have alot to learn
like i would love to learn pleating and what not... friending
daisypunk
Hi anna! Nice to meet you.

My name is Daisy, I love the color black, mostly I spend my day in a wrestling ring honing my skill as a wrestler, my day is going really good so far ^_^. I can do a back flip, moonsault, double moonsault. I'd love to be friends if you would want to be friends with me. smile

oh hell yeah and props for the acrobats :]
the joke was on you
Jacq616
the joke was on you
wow now i feel like a loser... crying

Aww don't feel like a loser!

I'm Jacqueline, but my friends call me Jacq whee I just came back to Gaia just a little while ago because my friend begged me for all of 5 minutes before I caved. This site has changed a lot since I was last on. I had to drop some real money so I could buy all the things that I wanted, which of course they were expensive as hell!

Somethings about myself. I love animals and painting. I also love being out in nature. I'm currently in University (old as hell at the age of 24) studying Geography and German. Ummm... I have a pet lizard name Leonard.

About the breakup, it will get better, I promise you. You have to go through a lot of heartbreak to find the right person. I went through a horrible break-up about two years ago, but now I'm with an amazing guy! You will find your person, just be patient, keep yourself busy and happy biggrin
aww thanks for that smile you did sure cheer me up.. be expecting a friends request for sure

Yay, I'm glad that I was able to help 3nodding

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia razz
K-poplover44
thank oyu lol now if i could figure out most of it... gonk

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
the joke was on you
K-poplover44
thank oyu lol now if i could figure out most of it... gonk

ur welcome and u will heart

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia xd

Naughty Kitten

12,775 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
the joke was on you
Hello Everyone... I recently returned it's been about 3-4 years sense i was true to this sight..
but i return and alot of things are really confusing cat_gonk not to mention expensive lol i have been trying to figure out alot on my own but what the hey i could use some new friends to chat with and a little guidence never hurt anyone!

A Little About Myself:
Im Anna B3AR, im 20 years young, and im just living as so.. going throught a horrible break-up (not that anyone cares lol) and persuing a career as a clown smile i love meeting new people, Hoola-hooping, balloon art painting, and animals soo yess i would love to get to know some new Gaians!!

Tell Me Tell Me:
what's your favorite color?? got any nifty hobbies?? is your day going all right? can you do a back flip?? lol anything really im super easy to talk to soo yeah please hit me up!!

Welcome to Gaia!
Hope you enjoy yourself.

Feel free to hop on over to this charity thread:
Clothe the World Fund

yum_strawberry 3nodding

My favourite colour is pink! I do all sorts of things for hobbies.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff