Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello.

It's been quite a while since I've been here. I'm looking to rediscover old passions, and I have many fond memories of roleplaying on this site.

There is some hesitation in returning, however. Not due to anything on the part of the site itself. Just self-conscious, I guess.

I have a question, though.

Since it's been quite a while, I'm unsure as to how to "redo" my avatar. It used to be you could delete it and recreate it with different skin color, eyes, and hair. I'm not really sure where that feature has gone or how to get to it now (if it is even still around).
Oh wow, that's one hell of a flashback.

I think the only way you can "redo" an avatar now is through specialty shops such as Skin Tyte and Salon Durem.
Welcome back.

It's been a good long while since they took away the free base-changing that you're speaking off. Now you'll have to go to Skin Tyte to buy a skin potion in your colour of choice* and to Salon Durem to change your hair and eyes (remember that they're not items to go in your inventory and be accessed whenever you wish).
You'll also discover that a lot of items now are multi-pose ones, meaning that they have full outfit sets within them (though you can only equip one pose per item and must obtain multiple copies of the item to use multiple poses at once), and many of these include wigs and eye mods.

*Once purchased, you have to use the potion - it'll be in your inventory (not dress up page) under the special tab. One use per potion.
Okay then!

Thank you for the help!

Golden Millionaire

15,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
Silvi Tal
Hello.

It's been quite a while since I've been here. I'm looking to rediscover old passions, and I have many fond memories of roleplaying on this site.

There is some hesitation in returning, however. Not due to anything on the part of the site itself. Just self-conscious, I guess.

Since it's been quite a while, I'm unsure as to how to "redo" my avatar. It used to be you could delete it and recreate it with different skin color, eyes, and hair. I'm not really sure where that feature has gone or how to get to it now (if it is even still around).

xp

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia smile

Friendly Vet

9,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
  • Market Browser 100
Silvi Tal
Hello.

Welcome back~ I to just recently returned and yes Lord Balmung of Azure Sky is right the skin items are where it's at now lol I miss that option that you mentioned though O.O Ah good times.

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia xp
Welcome back to Gaia! emotion_c8

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Welcome back to Gaia Online! You've been away for a VERY long time so it'll take time to get used to the new Gaia. I hope the uberhigh prices don't scare you away though. Below you can find a link that explains how this all happened.

Welcome Back! The GCD's Inflation Recap

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
hi,welcome back to gaia xd
Goodness! I wasn't expecting such a response!

Thank you all for welcoming me back! whee

The fact that it's been mentioned the recreation of avatars has been gone for a while makes me feel old. Good times, indeed!

Thanks to all of you for the warm welcome!
Holy molys, I've come back after a long long long time and wow -- I used to think I had a lot of gold but now I can't get much! There are a whole lot of new cool stuff for the avatar though, so I'm pretty excited. whee

Pup

Welcome back to Gaia. ;v;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas