Welcome to Gaia! ::

hi there i used to heart have a gaia account about 8/9 years ago and trying my very best to get the old one reactivated, so i made a new one to get back in the swing of things,

anyone wanna run me through the site again??
Welcome back to Gaia! Sorry I can't be of much help. I just joined yesterday. Lol
hi there, yer i can help much either,

Beloved Gaian

10,950 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Befriended 100
Happiness is the secret to all beauty.
Welcome back to gaia smile
There is no beauty without happiness.

Adorable Bunny

39,675 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Timid 100
welcome back to gaia biggrin

King Slayer

xspazx1992
hi there i used to heart have a gaia account about 8/9 years ago and trying my very best to get the old one reactivated, so i made a new one to get back in the swing of things,

Welcome back!
Welcome back to Gaia! biggrin

OG Otaku

xspazx1992

a lot has changed

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia smile

17 Hearts's Fav

Shoujo Phantom

13,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
welcome to gaia, hope you enjoy it here

Amateur Hunter

14,400 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
xspazx1992

Hey, Welcome back!! C: My group would love to help you out there IF you have any questions and such join us here

Invisible Phantom

xspazx1992

Welcome back smile
I'm not sure how much help I'll be because I haven't been playing Gaia that long but feel free to pm me or send me a friend request if you need any help with anything smile
I'm the same.. I quit my addiction of gaia 4-5 yrs ago and now I'm back. Everything changed!!! I feel like a n00b and an old fart at the same time.

?!'s Boyfriend

A Baby

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
Welcome back. Honestly, it is much easier to try to figure things out on your own and ask any questions if you hit a roadblock. If it has been eight or more years since you have been here, the site has completely changed since then. Let me know if you have any issues getting readjusted.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff