Welcome to Gaia! ::

Been a while since i have been back, and figured since i had nothing else to do, i would pop back in, get back on the site, become reacquainted, and such. So hey!!!

I love dogs, i also train dogs, and have some veterinarian experience...I will do anything i can to help someone in need

Original Wolf

Welcome back to Gaia, my friend. Really nice and interesting job of yours. ^^
Panzillaa

Thanks, it is my life, though it does not make me many friends XD, the hear what i do, and what i specialize in (Aggressive and large breeds) they bolt lol.

How are you?

Original Wolf

Dog Lover CJ
Panzillaa

Thanks, it is my life, though it does not make me many friends XD, the hear what i do, and what i specialize in (Aggressive and large breeds) they bolt lol.

How are you?

Anyways who needs friends when The tipical when someone messed with you, and you got a dangerous dog army: "ATTACK!!" emotion_dowant heheh

I'm quite fine, thanks. What about you? ^^
Panzillaa
Dog Lover CJ
Panzillaa

How are you?

Anyways who needs friends when The tipical when someone messed with you, and you got a dangerous dog army: "ATTACK!!" emotion_dowant heheh

alright, drunk off my rocker but i am hanging in there. lol. Nah, no army attack dog. My dog passed away years ago. I currently have no dog. I have seen you all over the WTG, you must be a regular

Original Wolf

Dog Lover CJ
Panzillaa
Dog Lover CJ
Panzillaa

How are you?

alright, drunk off my rocker but i am hanging in there. lol. Nah, no army attack dog. My dog passed away years ago. I currently have no dog. I have seen you all over the WTG, you must be a regular

Oh, I'm sorry mate.
Myself, I've never really had a dog.
Yeah, kinda, I guess. ^^
Panzillaa
Dog Lover CJ
Panzillaa
Dog Lover CJ
Panzillaa

How are you?

Oh, I'm sorry mate.
Myself, I've never really had a dog.
Yeah, kinda, I guess. ^^

My life would not be the same without a dog, but at the moment, i just do not have my heart set one one. I am Chris

Original Wolf

Dog Lover CJ

Nice to meet you Chris. You can call me Panz. ^^
Panzillaa
Dog Lover CJ

Panz, that is an interesting name. How long have you been on gaia, if i may ask

Original Wolf

Dog Lover CJ
Panzillaa
Dog Lover CJ

Lemme check... Ok my gaian age is exactly at 660 days right now. c:
Though I was like you, being active and then active here and then, in the last almost 2 years. ^^
Panzillaa
Dog Lover CJ
Panzillaa
Dog Lover CJ

Though I was like you, being active and then active here and then, in the last almost 2 years. ^^

I was a member from '03 til January of last year, then i took a year long hiatus to be with my boyfriend, and now i am back lol.

Kawaii Lunatic

Welcome back! emotion_c8
iPandalita
Welcome back! emotion_c8

Thanks. Cute Avi whee

and your signature is ADORABLE!!!!

Original Wolf

Dog Lover CJ
Panzillaa
Dog Lover CJ
Panzillaa
Dog Lover CJ

I was a member from '03 til January of last year, then i took a year long hiatus to be with my boyfriend, and now i am back lol.

I see ^^ you're way older member than me then o:
Panzillaa
Dog Lover CJ
Panzillaa
Dog Lover CJ
Panzillaa
Dog Lover CJ

I see ^^ you're way older member than me then o:

I have been hacked several times, in my time on gaia lol, but i am bouncing back. Your avi looks better lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff