Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hey hello! I joined gaia a long time ago...2004? It's hard to remember. A lot has changed and everything seems so confusing now!

Give me the scoop, or tips and tricks~! I do have a question, how can I change my skin color, my avatar has a default tan skin and I need to turn it not-tan hahah

anyway HELLO AGAIN

Sparkling Otaku

35,775 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
Zoroko
Hey hello! I joined gaia a long time ago...2004? It's hard to remember. A lot has changed and everything seems so confusing now!

Give me the scoop, or tips and tricks~! I do have a question, how can I change my skin color, my avatar has a default tan skin and I need to turn it not-tan hahah

anyway HELLO AGAIN

hi,welcome back to gaia xd

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Zoroko

anyway HELLO AGAIN

you can purchase different skin color or body type potions in skin tyte on the shops page. 3nodding
Princess Fluffybum
Zoroko

anyway HELLO AGAIN

you can purchase different skin color or body type potions in skin tyte on the shops page. 3nodding

oh cool c:

Snuggly Sweetheart

29,315 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Zoroko
Princess Fluffybum

oh cool c:

you can be blue, or pink, or yellow, or a CENTAUR! O-O it is the niftiest! but i prefer the human base, as it is currently the most versatile.

Super Girl

36,950 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Junior Trader 100
hiya,welcome back to gaia smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers