Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello! It’s been quite a while since I was here last. I originally started in 2004 when I was nine years old. My sister introduced me to this website and it was a blast. I don’t think I’ve logged on since early 2008 though. I’m hoping to change that and to make friends with some new people!

I’m seventeen now and in 11th grade. I’m on the shy side. I enjoy being on the internet, excelling in school, reading memes, casual anime watching, exercising on DDR, and playing an MMORPG called Mabinogi. I generally have lots of free time, so I would be on here frequently c:

Also, random questions:

Any good places to hang out? I slightly remember Towns and Virtual Hollywood were nice, and I amused myself with some Chatterbox discussions. I’ve seen people mention zOMG, but I don’t know what it is.

If you bump rapidly on a thread, do you get less money for each post compared to waiting a minute or two between posts? Also, is it wrong to bump with two accounts at once with different browsers?

Do people read the journals on here? I’ve randomly felt like blogging, although I’ve never done it before. It wouldn’t be much, just talking about what has happened, things I accomplished, doodles, anime I’m watching, and links to silly little Youtube videos.

Thanks for reading this all xD

IRL Nerd

8,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Welcome back to Gaia mrgreen

I will answer your questions in the order you have them:

• All those places you mentioned are great places to hang out. And zOMG is a Gaia made MMO and it can be found under the games tab. It's a great way to earn gold!

• Yes the gold earned happens to be on a gold curve. So the more frequently you post the less gold you will earn. And to my knowledge, bumping on two accounts is nothing to be worried about.

• Mostly friends read your journals if you tell them about it. Just gotta let people know when you write a new one. Like in your status update.
The_science_master

• All those places you mentioned are great places to hang out. And zOMG is a Gaia made MMO and it can be found under the games tab. It's a great way to earn gold!

• Yes the gold earned happens to be on a gold curve. So the more frequently you post the less gold you will earn. And to my knowledge, bumping on two accounts is nothing to be worried about.

• Mostly friends read your journals if you tell them about it. Just gotta let people know when you write a new one. Like in your status update.

Thanks for the answers ^_^ I appreciate it!
The_science_master

i'm a returning member too! thanks for the information, they're really helpful biggrin

Fashionable Player

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
Welcome back ;o

It seems a lot of people are coming back..

I hope you enjoy your stay~ cat_blaugh
Angel Beats
Welcome back ;o

It seems a lot of people are coming back..

I hope you enjoy your stay~ cat_blaugh
Thanks ^^ It feels that way too, from what I've seen on the forum

Conservative Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Friendly 100
welcome back to gaia

feel free to add me if you like. heart

6,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Tulia Calder
Hello! It’s been quite a while since I was here last. I originally started in 2004 when I was nine years old. My sister introduced me to this website and it was a blast. I don’t think I’ve logged on since early 2008 though. I’m hoping to change that and to make friends with some new people!

I’m seventeen now and in 11th grade. I’m on the shy side. I enjoy being on the internet, excelling in school, reading memes, casual anime watching, exercising on DDR, and playing an MMORPG called Mabinogi. I generally have lots of free time, so I would be on here frequently c:

Also, random questions:

Any good places to hang out? I slightly remember Towns and Virtual Hollywood were nice, and I amused myself with some Chatterbox discussions. I’ve seen people mention zOMG, but I don’t know what it is.

If you bump rapidly on a thread, do you get less money for each post compared to waiting a minute or two between posts? Also, is it wrong to bump with two accounts at once with different browsers?

Do people read the journals on here? I’ve randomly felt like blogging, although I’ve never done it before. It wouldn’t be much, just talking about what has happened, things I accomplished, doodles, anime I’m watching, and links to silly little Youtube videos.

Thanks for reading this all xD

welcome back

Dedicated Bilge rat

15,800 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Hi
Welcome back to Gaia
hi and welcome back ^^

2,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
Welcome to Gaia again. Zomg is a game here on gaia thats a classic on that game you get to help gaia by battling monsters that were once not alive. You can chat with friends and many other people to get more friends, battle monsters and join a clan or group or become the leader of one. By the way my name is d5-9-G but sometimes people will call me d5. If you need more help or questions about Gaia that you don't know feel free to ask me or other Gaians for help. I hope you enjoy Gaia again! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff