Welcome to Gaia! ::

Airo Rokkuhauto
User Image

Hello, welcome back to Gaia biggrin

Thank you! And what a pretty signature you have! I am quite jealous, that I am! =3
Welcome back!

Toxic Kitten

Cleoude
Greetings and Salutations. Cleoude here! I, few years ago, was a part of Gaia for a short period, and I was whisked away by life. Now, I am back, and I am hoping to make memorable friends, meet new people, and help as well with offering advice and/or comforting words! (^-^)=b Also, I need help putting a Youtube video onto my profile as background music. >.< HALP!
hi

Sex Symbol

Cleoude
Greetings and Salutations. Cleoude here! I, few years ago, was a part of Gaia for a short period, and I was whisked away by life. Now, I am back, and I am hoping to make memorable friends, meet new people, and help as well with offering advice and/or comforting words! (^-^)=b Also, I need help putting a Youtube video onto my profile as background music. >.< HALP!

Awe, welcome back, hun!
Are you enjoying being back? c:

Anxious Nerd

16,550 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Welcome back! Gaia always seems to pull some users back in, for one reason or another
Welcome back ^_^ I just returned today too! Love your avie. 3nodding

Fashionable Guildswoman

25,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Brilliant Light 450
Welcome back!
SIut-tastic
Cleoude

Awe, welcome back, hun!
Are you enjoying being back? c:

Very much so, I do say! However, I have a lot on my list of "To Dos", updating my interests, changing my profile layout, adding a Youtube video onto my profile, shop around for lovely things for my avi, and meet new people...Oh! And RP! Too much to do!!! BAH! anfpiadfbnj;!!!
See? Gaia online has a great community of nice people, all whom are interesting in their own special way. I love people! =D And you are all so nice! Feel free to add me as a friend! I try to be on daily for a while to chat and among other things! =D
Pink_Sniffles
Welcome back ^_^ I just returned today too! Love your avie. 3nodding

Welcome back to you as well! Your avi is also quite kawaii, that it is! =3

Bashful Noob

Raz_McVague's Significant Otter

Overcharged Smoker

Welcome back! Everyone is returning! rofl

I am returning from a short leave too. Got really into Gaia at first, got my bf to join, got into games and stuff... and then... got bored. Got annoyed with some ppl in a guild and on zOMG and a few games disappeared so I left for several months... Came back cus of some emails I got about a summer sale lmao I feel like a girly dork for admitting that! User Image But thats how it goes ^^;;

If you need any profile help let me know. Mine too is in serious need of a revamp-age,its been like four whole months since it got changed up burning_eyes :-p I hope you have a good time on Gaia and find some interesting ppl to talk to!

Welcome back to Gaia! 3nodding
Dagera

Welcome back! Everyone is returning! rofl

I am returning from a short leave too. Got really into Gaia at first, got my bf to join, got into games and stuff... and then... got bored. Got annoyed with some ppl in a guild and on zOMG and a few games disappeared so I left for several months... Came back cus of some emails I got about a summer sale lmao I feel like a girly dork for admitting that! User Image But thats how it goes ^^;;

If you need any profile help let me know. Mine too is in serious need of a revamp-age,its been like four whole months since it got changed up burning_eyes :-p I hope you have a good time on Gaia and find some interesting ppl to talk to!

Interesting people to talk to, eh? You're one! =D Why, hello there! I too hope you have a good stay. Feel free to converse with me anytime. ^-^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff