Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greetings and Salutations. Cleoude here! I, few years ago, was a part of Gaia for a short period, and I was whisked away by life. Now, I am back, and I am hoping to make memorable friends, meet new people, and help as well with offering advice and/or comforting words! (^-^)=b Also, I need help putting a Youtube video onto my profile as background music. >.< HALP!

Tipsy Wench

17,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
Welcome back to gaia ^^
Kayovi
Welcome back to gaia ^^

Thank you very much! =D It is nice to be back! =D

Buggy Punk

Welcome back! Profile Discussion would be a good resource for your profile questions. There's a sticky listing different guides that you could check, or just post your questions directly in the forum since I don't know how up to date those guides would be. sweatdrop

I don't know how long you've been gone, but Tektek is still a nice resource for avatar making, and we have a nice Site Questions & Assistance forum if you need more help getting back into the swing of things. There's also the What The Fluff?! event that will be wrapping up in about a week, if you want to get involved with that. You can get some free items and achievements out of it, and maybe even make some new friends in the event forum. 4laugh

Unholy Alchemist

Cleoude
Greetings and Salutations. Cleoude here! I, few years ago, was a part of Gaia for a short period, and I was whisked away by life. Now, I am back, and I am hoping to make memorable friends, meet new people, and help as well with offering advice and/or comforting words! (^-^)=b Also, I need help putting a Youtube video onto my profile as background music. >.< HALP!

welcome emotion_brofist
Welcome back whee
Hello there and welcome to Gaia! If you need any help or any friends, feel free to add me and/or PM me. ^^

soggybutts's Senpai

Cleoude

Welcome back to Gaia

:3

Golden Girl

14,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Cleoude

Welcome back.

Sparkling Kitten

6,350 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
hi! redface 4laugh
I forgotten just how friendly and welcoming this community is! I appreciate all the "Hellos", and "Welcome Backs"! I am still in the process of re-vamping my profile, so check back every so often. I am trying out a little something here. =3
Not to mention, there are a lot of cute little avies here. xD The avatar variety is absolutely stunning! =D

Beloved Bloodsucker

11,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Asylums Dark Presence
hi

Why, hallo there! So nice of you to pop into here. =D Feel free to comment on my profile. I feel this topic is being bumped a little too much. xP

Beloved Mage

13,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image

Hello, welcome back to Gaia biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash