Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wow, It has been quite some time since I've been on gaia. There are quite a few changes on here. I noticed that when creating my new account (forgot old one), I wasn't able to choose my avi hair/clothing lol. Putting that aside, It's good to be back =D. How much have I missed =o? (been gone about a good 5-6 years)

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Hello. Welcome back. You have missed a lot here. They had a mmorpg game called Zomg which they have removed. You also was gone during the biggest inflation that I have ever seen on Gaia. They also increased the amount of gold you get for posting in the forums.

Popular Vampire

20,140 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
NearReality
Vampiric_will
Hello. Welcome back. You have missed a lot here. They had a mmorpg game called Zomg which they have removed. You also was gone during the biggest inflation that I have ever seen on Gaia. They also increased the amount of gold you get for posting in the forums.
I do remember that game Zomg when they made an announcement about some beta for it, but I never got to check it out since I left around that time. I would've liked to check it out :/. Any reasons for them taking it down?

The inflation is quite surprising. I've been looking around the market and things are going for billions now. I remember when having a few million was insane, but this is just.. wow. I can sort of see why though, I looked in the cash shop and there are items that give gold. I don't get why they are selling those kinds of items.
I'm not quite sure myself. I was on a brief break when they stopped Zomg and during the inflation. Creating items that give out gold in cash shop puzzles me too. Unless it's to try to help people by helping during this inflation.
i've been gone for ages too ;; not sure how everything is now haha
Same here, been gone 5 years and just came back today!!

rizumary's Oppa

Hot Ladykiller

NearReality
Wow, It has been quite some time since I've been on gaia. There are quite a few changes on here. I noticed that when creating my new account (forgot old one), I wasn't able to choose my avi hair/clothing lol. Putting that aside, It's good to be back =D. How much have I missed =o? (been gone about a good 5-6 years)

Welcome back!

Lionheart

Welcome back.
welcome back smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items