Welcome to Gaia! ::

Erinea-hime
Looks like I'm not the only one that disappeared for 2 years and cameback, welcome back! Having to readjust to to the site still.

Yay! Thank yooooooooooouuuuuu! I'm readjusting to the site too, there are changes, but I don't think it'll be a problem

Lonely Phantom

Arthemis_Pink

Wow! 2 years? emotion_jawdrop Mine is already more than a month. Still stick to this one because of free arts! ^^ emotion_awesome
Your siggy is cute emotion_c8 You draw it?
alexGASM
Nice to meet you im alex, & welcome back 4laugh

Hi Alex! It's nice to meet you too!
Wicked Feenix
Arthemis_Pink
Hey gaians! I've been a member here since 2006 , but I've been inconsistent. I appear, I disappear crying the last time I logged in here was back in 2010. I hope I'll last here again. Nice to meet you guys!

Welcome back, Artemis. ^^
It's the same for me, just came back to Gaia yesterday after two years of absence. I hope you'll find the site to your liking this time. smile

Definitely! There are some changes, and I'm excited to navigate around the forum threads of gaia
DigiGurl_Rin
Arthemis_Pink

Wow! 2 years? emotion_jawdrop Mine is already more than a month. Still stick to this one because of free arts! ^^ emotion_awesome
Your siggy is cute emotion_c8 You draw it?

Yes.hehe. I joined in 2006, left in 2007, returned last 2010 and left again. . . .but I joined back in 2012, so that makes it. . .5 years? I'm amazed that's can still remember the username and password of this account considering I had 3 or 4 accounts in Gaia.

Yeah, I made it biggrin I used to have a free art shop here. I opened two, and both of them closed because I left. I'm planning to open a temporary free art shop before I open an art shop. . .
skylightInsomniac
welcome back.
many people do this too, my friends and i came back after 2 years also

I am not alone! biggrin
Khierue
Welcome back~ Hope you'll enjoy your stay! emotion_yatta

I will!
Haoie
Stick around! Welcome back.

Thanks!

3,950 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Voter 100
Welcome back love! I did the same thing!
Desolate Dream

i think coming back here is one of the best things i've done in my life razz

3,950 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Voter 100
Arthemis_Pink
Desolate Dream

i think coming back here is one of the best things i've done in my life razz

horrayyyy! biggrin Hope you stay love!

Lonely Phantom

Arthemis_Pink

Cool ^^ If you open free art shop, definitely I'll be the first customer emotion_awesome

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff