Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello everyone! I'm Aurora. Well my real name is Becky. I'm from the South coast of England.
Anyway, I was a user back in 2004, right up until 2008, I've taken 4 years out from Gaia for personal and life issues, but I'm back now. I lost my old account. I've filed a ticket but it seems these processes run slow. Hopefully I get my old account back. If not I'll be fairly upset.
But anywho, I'm looking forward to kind of starting my Gaian life over. This site has changed to much I don't know where to start!
If you have friendly guilds and personal hang outs, drop me an invite. Gaia seems a bit hostile as of late from looking around.

IRL Nerd

8,350 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Welcome back to Gaia mrgreen

Hope you stay for a while!
Thank you very much! I intend to. Gaia has some pretty awesome games now!
Welcome back to Gaia. I also have just come back. I cannot remember my old account nor what I had on there. I hope you have a great time. I agree, Gaia does seem much more hostile. I miss the good old days, but it seems as the years go on, everywhere is more hostile. Teens these days just aren't the same. No values.
Bunneh, I know I had a lot on my old account that's why I'm trying to get it back. I don't fancy working back for 4 years worth of questing and hard work. xD I'm totally lazy now.
Yeah I completely agree, it was so much friendlier back in 2004, even in 2008 it was pretty friendly, albeit moved quicker but I kind of got used to it, now it seems foreign. xD
Ahh well. I like the games and the guilds.

Shirtless Initiate

12,050 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sleep Aurora

Welcome back.

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Sleep Aurora
Hello everyone! I'm Aurora. Well my real name is Becky. I'm from the South coast of England.
Anyway, I was a user back in 2004, right up until 2008, I've taken 4 years out from Gaia for personal and life issues, but I'm back now. I lost my old account. I've filed a ticket but it seems these processes run slow. Hopefully I get my old account back. If not I'll be fairly upset.
But anywho, I'm looking forward to kind of starting my Gaian life over. This site has changed to much I don't know where to start!
If you have friendly guilds and personal hang outs, drop me an invite. Gaia seems a bit hostile as of late from looking around.

Welcome back to gaia! I myself just returned here recently too, after being away for a few years. It is indeed different, but I think I'm getting the hang of it now. Lol

Fashionable Player

5,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
Welcome back. I hope you have a good stay here~ emotion_c8

4,450 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Hello, welcome back to Gaia!
Hope you stay for a while. 3nodding
Thank you for your lovely welcomes everyone! whee

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I dont know you but....Welcome Back from I a Vampire/fox-spirit biggrin
Nice to see more and more people getting back here, Im sure most of the returners are really nice people too 3nodding
Ive also kinda a returner though I returned for like some months ago and the dropped of since I lost my internet...now Im online again mrgreen

Beloved Shapeshifter

Sleep Aurora

Welcome Back Aurora! I hope you hang out a lot more! If you are into fishing, we should fish together! 3nodding

And I agree on the hostile thing. Towns is especially hostile. sweatdrop
Red-Zan
Nice to see more and more people getting back here, Im sure most of the returners are really nice people too 3nodding
Ive also kinda a returner though I returned for like some months ago and the dropped of since I lost my internet...now Im online again mrgreen
I've had various mules dotted across the site, to be honest I can't remember half of my usernames. xD
Ahh that would suck, I hate being without internet for a day. xD

Eevee, aww I used to love finishing! I'm kind of scared to go on the Server games without a password room! xD I remember back when they first came out, too many dirty rooms for my liking. eek

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Sleep Aurora

Ohai welcome to Gaia, girl!

Friendly Shapeshifter

11,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Sleep Aurora
Red-Zan
I've had various mules dotted across the site, to be honest I can't remember half of my usernames. xD
Ahh that would suck, I hate being without internet for a day. xD

Eevee, aww I used to love finishing! I'm kind of scared to go on the Server games without a password room! xD I remember back when they first came out, too many dirty rooms for my liking. eek
I see...oh I too used to enjoy fishing, even have some fishin caps left 3nodding
well dirtytalky people just makes me laugh and go all; Aww you guys, ya better be on the look for teh mods...or like Get a Room XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff