Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hallowed Shade

10,400 Points
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Hey all! I used to have an account on Gaia about 4 years ago and after I fell victim to a phishing scam, I quit.

Well we can all see how well that worked out can't we? I'm back, and I have to say, a lot of it has changed since I was last here. Alchemy? New games? The MMO was only in the development phase last time I was here, so that's exciting.

Just thought I would say "hi" and introduce myself again.

Demonic Lunatic

14,965 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
hi and welcome back
hope u enjoy the new gaia^^

Librarian

welcome
back
Welcome back c:

Lady Quiet Azalea's Love Of My Life

Loyal Demigod

42,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Champion 300
DuskFade
Hey all! I used to have an account on Gaia about 4 years ago and after I fell victim to a phishing scam, I quit.

Well we can all see how well that worked out can't we? I'm back, and I have to say, a lot of it has changed since I was last here. Alchemy? New games? The MMO was only in the development phase last time I was here, so that's exciting.

Hello and welcome back!
I hope you enjoy your time here. c :

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
Welcome back to the site.

Achievements are worthless, the MMO is on hold at the moment until we get more developers for it, and the newbie selection clothing has been made 9000X more awesome. If you want some assistance getting gold from Zomg, or just someone to boost your luck in getting more drops, I'll be happy to help out.

Lonely Prophet

9,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
DuskFade

Hi and welcome back! whee

Super Bunny

28,325 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
Welcome back to Gaia!! Hope you get the hang of all the new features! It's pretty overwhelming. I still can't keep track with all of the items on here anymore gonk
hi nice to meet you surprised

Friendly Fairy

10,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
Welcome back to Gaia ^^
Well Hello and welcome back to Gaiaonline!
Hope you have a fun time back, since it's changed and all
DuskFade

Blessed Prophet

5,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Welcome back feel free to ask me for anythign i don't mind helping! And I'll be friends emotion_awesome

Lavish Reveler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
DuskFade

hi
Hello and welcome back
Enjoy your stay

3nodding

7,350 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
DuskFade

User Image

Ye I've been victim of scam one time and had to start all over again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff